October 22, 2024, 03:26:55 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How was your day?

Started by Classic, October 12, 2011, 05:04:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

I secretly farted all day at work.

It was great.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I've been waiting on emails from about three different organizations all day. I have a proposal due for class tomorrow and not one has emailed me back and it's too late to call.

Whoops.

But oh well.

applesauce

It was pretty good. I slept pretty late after my adventure last night and went to class and got a grade bakc on a project that was way better than I had been expecting. Also I talked a good deal to the girl I am going on a date with tomorrow.

silvertone

Samus Aran

it was pretty good, went to bed early last night so i mostly fixed my sleeping schedule, so i wasn't tired for class for once

got some more work done, slowly getting more caught up

snoorkel

I only got up a couple hours ago but it's been good, I got an iced tea at 7-eleven, got a cool book in the mail, watching the Columbus/Colorado and Canucks/Flyers games now.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Reisen on October 12, 2011, 05:12:01 PM
it was pretty good, went to bed early last night so i mostly fixed my sleeping schedule, so i wasn't tired for class for once

got some more work done, slowly getting more caught up

Hell yeah!

Nyerp

i killed myself so it was pretty okay

ME##

nyerp killed me so it was pretty excellent

YPrrrr

Lousy, some friends of mine were arguing last night while I had a headache. Then I woke up too late for my first class today and didn't quite finish all of my homework for the second. Then I had my first day of work today and was supposed to shadow someone but they were too busy so I had to be thrown directly into the fire and it was extremely stressful.

Only highlight is I made a date with a girl for Friday happydood;

snoorkel

nyerp killed himself so it was pretty okay

Mando Pandango

FUCKING WORKED ALL DAY SHIT TITS nigger
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

i watched a terrible anime and killed snorkel so it was p. cards

snoorkel

no we died together

remember

you promised if you got pregnant we'd suicide together

Nyerp

but why murder ourselves when we ca n just murder teh baby ......

Go Up