October 24, 2024, 02:26:19 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite animal

Started by LCK, October 10, 2011, 08:49:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

This used to be a question that I never thought possible of answering. But as of late, I've put much more thought into it and made a rough list of favorites:

Turtles, definitely turtles.
Jellyfish. They are just so...mystical

okay so i had a lot more on that list but my memory is a bit impaired at the moment

contribute to this generic thread

ME##

snoorkel

this weird hard shelled but slippery elongated crab thing I saw in a dream once. it fascinated and scared me and moved through the water with complete fluidity, despite being a crab, kind of, it had smaller legs than a crab. when I reached out to touch it it vanished in a plume of watery smoke. I think it was my totem animal

bluaki

A simple and boring favorite: I like house cats :3

Samus Aran

LCK

Nyerp

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Clara Listensprechen

Hmph.

ikanaide

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: vziard on October 10, 2011, 09:24:38 PM
this weird hard shelled but slippery elongated crab thing I saw in a dream once. it fascinated and scared me and moved through the water with complete fluidity, despite being a crab, kind of, it had smaller legs than a crab. when I reached out to touch it it vanished in a plume of watery smoke. I think it was my totem animal

My totem animal's a midget stag with one busted hoof.

Mando Pandango

I'm certain we had this topic recently. Remember? I kept saying more and more ridiculous answers that weren't even animals usually and I ended up saying asians or something.

anyway eggs
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on October 11, 2011, 07:04:20 PM
I'm certain we had this topic recently. Remember? I kept saying more and more ridiculous answers that weren't even animals usually and I ended up saying asians or something.

anyway eggs
there has been like 5 repeat threads on the front  now since every started doing POTD threads

idm tho

Go Up