September 30, 2024, 12:35:51 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mass Effect 3 has multiplayer

Started by Commander Fuckass, October 10, 2011, 07:03:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

YPrrrr

Can I make another shepherd my shepherd's boo? :O

ME##

YPrrrr

Quote from: Taavet on October 10, 2011, 10:47:04 AM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

sillydood;
Why does his name have to be spelled the way I always misspell shepherd :'(

ME##

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 10, 2011, 10:51:34 AM
Why does his name have to be spelled the way I always misspell shepherd :'(

bioware is mean cry;

don't let's

Not that it will definitely be bad or anything but sometimes I hate how everything today has to have co-op or multiplayer to be "good"

ME##

Quote from: Banned on October 10, 2011, 11:03:08 AM
Not that it will definitely be bad or anything but sometimes I hate how everything today has to have co-op or multiplayer to be "good"

I wish beating the game first was a requirement to unlock the multilayer.  awdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Taavet on October 10, 2011, 11:04:19 AM
I wish beating the game first was a requirement to unlock the multilayer.  awdood;

lol agreed

ME##

Quote from: Tectrika on October 10, 2011, 11:32:09 AM
lol agreed

Seriously. 

[spoiler]Like I wouldn't mind Uncharted's co-op if you could play with the actual campaign with another person [of course, both of you would have to have finished it first].  It would let one person bother with enemies and the other to look for the treasures lol cry;[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Taavet on October 10, 2011, 11:43:01 AM
Seriously. 

[spoiler]Like I wouldn't mind Uncharted's co-op if you could play with the actual campaign with another person [of course, both of you would have to have finished it first].  It would let one person bother with enemies and the other to look for the treasures lol cry;[/spoiler]

hnng i wish they would do this instead of or in addition to just having a handful of completely separate tiny co-op missions :'(

ME##

Quote from: Tectrika on October 10, 2011, 11:50:11 AM
hnng i wish they would do this instead of or in addition to just having a handful of completely separate tiny co-op missions :'(

Seriously.  I mean there are very few sections of the game where there isn't a second person with you [if not three]. awdood;

I don't think allowing somebody to control another character would destroy the game.  [glow=black,2,300]I didn't mind there being two Mæster Chiefs when I played co-op in Gaylo.[/glow] awdood;

YPrrrr

If I had to play the MW2 campaign first I would cry :'(

Commander Fuckass

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kefka of Alkmaar on October 10, 2011, 01:07:39 PM
wat
Modern Warfare 2

I only bought it to play online with friends, I didn't want to plow through the story

Go Up