July 03, 2024, 01:06:35 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Do you care about rumble?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, October 08, 2011, 08:23:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

y/n

Yes
4 (36.4%)
No
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I honestly think it adds an extra level of [glow=black,2,300]immersion[/glow] to the game.  I own more N64 Rumble Paks than I do N64 controllers. :'(

[spoiler]so unfortunately i do care about it and i'm glad i've never had to come into contact with one of those dreadful sixaxis 'controllers' goowan[/spoiler]

snoorkel

I actually don't like rumble. It seems [glow=black,2,300]phony[/glow] to me.

don't let's

Let's get ready to rumble!

Anyways, rumble is cool and I don't think it is essential to me but I do like it a lot. Though I really did think it was awesome when it first came out.

bluaki

I don't really care much for rumble either way
but it does get annoying if it activates in the middle of a long cutscene where I'm likely to have my controller on a desk because it's so loud

PLEASEHELP1991

No... I prefer the rumble of my subwoofer than the rumble of my controller. Surround sound makes rumbling antiquated.
I love [you]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

No. It doesn't immerse me into the game because I know it's just the goddamn controller shaking in my hand and it has nothing to do with the game. And I've played more games that abuse rumble than games that use it well.

I really never saw much of a point in it.

Hiro

I like it, but it's not a requirement for me. I use my wavebird just fine

ME##

I don't mind when it's there, but I honestly don't miss it when I'm playing something like Wind Waker lol.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: steal on October 08, 2011, 10:10:07 PM
p. pointless tbh. doesn't do much for me. btw the newer sixaxis controllers do have rumble
yes but most people refer to those controllers as Dual Shock 3 controllers  hocuspocus;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kefka of Alkmaar on October 09, 2011, 02:14:32 PM
yes but most people refer to those controllers as Dual Shock 3 controllers  hocuspocus;

i thought that's what they're officially called anyway

ME##

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up