ITT we dicksuss how much money Nintendo would make if they made a sequel to

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, September 26, 2011, 11:26:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: youhavebeentold on September 26, 2011, 11:53:16 PM
just say no to clunky peripherals like the snes mouse
I hated that trackball mouse because i stepped on my mousepad and broke it, and that mouse wouldn't work on anything else it seemed like . . . . . . . .

Kalahari Inkantation

I completely agree.  A sequel (or even an enhanced port) would have fit so perfectly on the DS. cry;

don't let's

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 26, 2011, 11:29:28 PM
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbO1YtoUqM8[/youtube][/spoiler]
nintendofangirl voices the intro to the zelda one linked in the annotations

ME##

Quote from: Tectrika on September 27, 2011, 04:14:00 AM
I completely agree.  A sequel (or even an enhanced port) would have fit so perfectly on the DS. cry;

i hope you meant 3ds RUB IT

Samus Aran

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 27, 2011, 12:01:03 AM
I hated that trackball mouse because i stepped on my mousepad and broke it, and that mouse wouldn't work on anything else it seemed like . . . . . . . .

my mouse has simply stopped working for the most part. the click buttons rarely register clicks at all.

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 27, 2011, 01:23:47 PM
Wait... how do you break a mousepad? befuddlement

the mario paint mousepad is a huge solid piece of plastic, it's not a normal mousepad

Hiro

Yeah, mine broke a long time ago.
My mouse still works sometimes, but the ball seems to not register much and i have to press really hard to click anything.  :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on September 27, 2011, 03:02:50 PM
Yeah, mine broke a long time ago.
My mouse still works sometimes, but the ball seems to not register much and i have to press really hard to click anything.  :(

the worst part about having a broken mouse for that game is that it makes the flyswatter game impossible :(

Go Up