September 26, 2024, 07:26:24 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what would you consider "cheating"

Started by ??????, September 24, 2011, 07:43:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

would it be emotional involvement with someone else
would it be cuddling
would it be a nsa casual one-night-stand
would it be drunk sex

i remember jmv used to think any feelings invested in someone else besides your lover was cheating, 'emotionally'
for myself, i hardly consider anything cheating unless you're full blown fucking the other
my current faggot thinks even speaking to someone who finds you mildly interesting is "edging near the boundaries of whoredom"

DIFFERENT FOLKS DIFFERENT STROKES AHEUHAUEHAUEHUA

Hiro

I think intentionally sexual actions with another person would be cheating. I think if you are emotionally invested in another person to the point where you think of the person "that way" and there is established feelings between both people, as the boyfriend in this situation I would be very upset and feel cheated on in some regard. By that I mean that the "cheater" in the relationship and the 3rd person could have feelings and that wouldn't be cheating unless they shared that relationship with each other (telling each other they love one another, hanging out all the time and considering each other more than friends; basically, dating without the physical aspects).

FAMY2

I get emotionally attached to way too many people. DOES THAT MAKE ME A WHORE?  >.<

Daddy

That's because your Elle persona was a whore giggle;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

uh why would you cuddle with someone who is not your significant other.

??????

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 24, 2011, 08:38:52 AM
uh why would you cuddle with someone who is not your significant other.

dunno
my friend cuddled with her friends and her boyfriend never did anything
Quote from: Khadafi on September 24, 2011, 08:37:00 AM
That's because your Elle persona was a whore giggle;
i want to be an 'it' girl cry;

Daddy

if my woman cuddled i'd stab her and the cuddler

Selena got mad because another girl asked me to go to dinner with her happydood;

don't let's

??????

why
IF IT'S FREE AND IF SHE CARED ABOUT YOUR MONEY SHE WOULD HAVE LET YOU GO AND HAVE FREE DINNERS
i remember when my fag friend took me to expensive dinners and brought me items and it triggered an exisitential crisis in my faggot

"I DON'T LIVE IN A MANSION AND I CAN'T TAKE YOU TO PLACES I AM WORTHLESS DUR"
he reminds me of you <33333333333333333333

Except he makes me have break downs because I inhibit my passive-aggressive behaviors and forced to express myself directly rather than indirectly ("i didn't get you anything because you said you weren't hungry dur stop getting sad DUR I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG")

Daddy

it wouldn't be free.

It'd just be me and lots of asian girls >_<'

YPrrrr

As soon as it gets physical. Which includes cuddling, kissing, holding hands, etc.

Daddy

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 24, 2011, 09:26:37 AM
As soon as it gets physical. Which includes cuddling, kissing, holding hands, etc.
OR NON PHYSICAL BUT STILL SHOWING BOOBIES, DICKS, ASSES, OR VAGINAE

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on September 24, 2011, 09:27:56 AM
Yeah I suppose so, but that's just being a whore n_u

Hippopo

Quote from: Khadafi on September 24, 2011, 09:27:56 AM
I'd consider "showing your goods" as physical, but this isn't necessarily cheating.  If I moon someone, I didn't do anything wrong. 

Same goes with flashing people in certain scenarios.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hippopo on September 24, 2011, 10:24:00 AM
I'd consider "showing your goods" as physical, but this isn't necessarily cheating.  If I moon someone, I didn't do anything wrong. 

Same goes with flashing people in certain scenarios.

Yeah I'd agree with that... It's not very intimate either... But I'll take it on a case by case basis n_u

Go Up