September 17, 2024, 01:42:21 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The most amazing dubstep track that I have heard recently.

Started by me003, September 20, 2011, 05:36:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THVnAZ94GRY[/youtube]
It's 133, so it's actually closer to (future) garage, but it doesn't matter, it sounds like dubstep to me, and you guys don't know the difference.

I started making beats in 133 now.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

snoorkel

damn, that is good. 133 is fast for what I like to consider 'real' dubstep (I know difference lol), I still think best thing four tet has done is their Love Cry remix

edit: lol I meant Love Cry, not remixed, was actually thinking of joy orbison's remix.

me003

Quote from: vziard on September 20, 2011, 05:48:34 PM
133 is fast for what I like to consider 'real' dubstep (I know difference lol)

lol i shoulda known better. And I have not heard that, in fact I have pretty much slept on Four Tet, even though I knew he was good. But this track is the last track to his new Fabric live mix and I came across it on chemical records just browsing the new records and had to buy a copy of this. Now I need to get that fabric live mix.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

snoorkel

Quote from: Methree on September 20, 2011, 07:46:44 PM
lol i shoulda known better. And I have not heard that, in fact I have pretty much slept on Four Tet, even though I knew he was good. But this track is the last track to his new Fabric live mix and I came across it on chemical records just browsing the new records and had to buy a copy of this. Now I need to get that fabric live mix.

I always get so excited when I see fabric live sets from artists I like and I'm always so disappointed psyduck;

Quote from: Travis on September 20, 2011, 08:09:32 PM
um that was... okay

here's something good for you >:(

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw[/youtube][/spoiler]

strongbad

i don't really know anything about dubstep but i can dig that song

Go Up