September 29, 2024, 10:31:46 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 20, 2011, 05:25:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Have you?

Yes
6 (66.7%)
No
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Snowy

September 20, 2011, 05:25:48 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 10:15:19 AM by Snowy

FAMY2

Commander Fuckass

Yes.

Resident Evil 4 HD Remake RUB IT
Resident Evil X: Code Veronica next tuesday RUB IT

then Silent Hill HD RUB IT

I swear if they fucked the voice acting up in Silent Hill 3 I'm killing someone  akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

i'll probably get the GOW Origins one some time, and i'm getting the Ico/SotC one, but the others i don't care about much simply because their original versions are cheaper anyway, and i like original versions

Kalahari Inkantation

well, yes and no

Yes because I now have the opportunity to play many games I would have missed otherwise, and no because there's a lack of original games being released/developed. >_<'

the only two good 3ds games are ports, and the morte's library consists of 50% ports/remakes awdood;

ME##

Yes and no.  There were several games that I missed out on last generations that I need to play and playing slightly enhanced versions don't bother me. 5thgrade;

[spoiler] However, some games have already been rereleased to death [Resident Evil 4].[/spoiler]
Quote from: Tectrika on September 20, 2011, 06:59:56 AM
well, yes and no

Yes because I now have the opportunity to play many games I would have missed otherwise, and no because there's a lack of original games being released/developed. >_<'

the only two good 3ds games are ports, and the morte's library consists of 50% ports/remakes awdood;

Well, since most developers are actually handing off their HD 'remakes' to other, smaller studios they should have no problem developing their current projects.   confuseddood;

Thyme

Nyerp

Quote from: Taavet on September 20, 2011, 11:54:01 AM
Well, since most developers are actually handing off their HD 'remakes' to other, smaller studios they should have no problem developing their current projects.   confuseddood;

or said developers COULD ALSO HAND OFF THEIR CURRENT PROJECTS TO THESE SMALLER STUDIOS ASDFGHJKLAJKL' akudood; akudood; akudood;

silvertone

I will probably never buy a game or a remake just because it is HD.

ME##

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 20, 2011, 02:23:13 PM
or said developers COULD ALSO HAND OFF THEIR CURRENT PROJECTS TO THESE SMALLER STUDIOS ASDFGHJKLAJKL' akudood; akudood; akudood;

or not be lazy and start 2156198486516 projects at once girl;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Kefka on October 28, 2011, 08:59:01 AM
MGS HD collection RUB IT
this is the only one I'm interested as I have a ps3

ALSO I WANT A MGS:4 PORT DAMN.

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]