June 16, 2024, 02:24:52 AM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why do people hate on Linkin Park?

Started by musica.cards, June 06, 2007, 08:18:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

SBKT

musica.cards

Quote from: SBKT on June 06, 2007, 08:19:31 PM
Quote from: some_person on June 06, 2007, 08:18:52 PM
Is it because it's "emo"?
People cut themselves to it.

Why don't they cut themselves to "Blurry" by Puddle of Mudd? It's just as emo as Linkin Park's songs.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

musica.cards

Quote from: steal on June 06, 2007, 08:24:37 PM
Because they're talentless, and just plain suck all around.

objection;

There music is great! It's not the lyrics, it's the sound, the sound is the best!

LCK

What the hell?
Linkin Park isn't emo. They were one of the first bands that I listened to, even if I think they suck now.
They're not emo, at least not their old stuff.

musica.cards

Quote from: LCK on June 06, 2007, 08:27:46 PM
What the hell?
Linkin Park isn't emo. They were one of the first bands that I listened to, even if I think they suck now.
They're not emo, at least not their old stuff.

Thank you! Just because they have life troubles like everyone else, that doesn't make them emo.

demonprince

musica.cards

Quote from: steal on June 06, 2007, 08:46:51 PM
Quote from: some_person on June 06, 2007, 08:27:16 PM

objection;

There music is great! It's not the lyrics, it's the sound, the sound is the best!
But everything about the band sucks. The guitar work, the lyrics, the singing... They just suck. psyduck;

objection;
Guitar work and singing=sound, sound=great!

SBKT

Quote from: some_person on June 06, 2007, 08:49:36 PM

objection;

But everything about the band sucks. The guitar work, the lyrics, the singing... They just suck. psyduck;

objection;
objection; Providing no points on what defines it as Great cannot be called for objection. You provided no evidence if it does or does not suck. Factor one, you got the High school girls. The highest suicide rate among them is those who listen to linkin park. Also, guys who listen to Linkin park tend to make Cults, which ritually kill neighbours and animals.

musica.cards

Quote from: SBKT on June 06, 2007, 08:51:27 PM

objection;

objection;
objection; Providing no points on what defines it as Great cannot be called for objection. You provided no evidence if it does or does not suck. Factor one, you got the High school girls. The highest suicide rate among them is those who listen to linkin park. Also, guys who listen to Linkin park tend to make Cults, which ritually kill neighbours and animals.

I did provide points argh; Anyways, I'm not that kind of teen, and I know people who listen to Linkin Park that don't do that kind of thing, in fact, the only time my sister cut herself, was when she was upset about her chores or something at my mom's house, but she listens to Avril Levine(sp?), Linkin Park is music she listens to when she feels like it.

SBKT

Quote from: some_person on June 06, 2007, 08:54:42 PM

objection;

objection;

I did provide points argh; Anyways, I'm not that kind of teen, and I know people who listen to Linkin Park that don't do that kind of thing, in fact, the only time my sister cut herself, was when she was upset about her chores or something at my mom's house, but she listens to Avril Levine(sp?), Linkin Park is music she listens to when she feels like it.
Thanks for proving my point. Now, fireman will be joining the fray, I hear. v;

Fireman.exe

They kill babies, make people chain smoke, they make people sad, they make people happy, they make people criminally insane, and they suck.

musica.cards

Quote from: Fireman.exe on June 06, 2007, 08:56:30 PM
They kill babies, make people chain smoke, they make people sad, they make people happy, they make people criminally insane, and they suck.

This is exactly what I am talking about! argh; Where does this come from?

SBKT

Quote from: some_person on June 06, 2007, 09:02:40 PM
Quote from: Fireman.exe on June 06, 2007, 08:56:30 PM

From the fact that Linkin park BITCHES TOO MUCH.

musica.cards

Quote from: SBKT on June 06, 2007, 08:55:39 PM
Quote from: some_person on June 06, 2007, 08:54:42 PM

objection;

objection;

Thanks for proving my point. Now, fireman will be joining the fray, I hear. v;

What point? argh;

Go Up