October 01, 2024, 12:25:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:12:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

September 14, 2011, 09:12:19 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 10:17:45 AM by Snowy

Hiro

No, I'm not in high school

[spoiler]And how is minecraft monday an "excuse" to play minecraft, judging by the name minecraft is blatantly the entire point of it[/spoiler]

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

No, I go to a good school.

The last time I played a game in school was oregon trail in first grade as a reward for getting all of my work done early

ME##

in elementary school, the weekly trips to the library were pretty 'let's play oregon trail ii!!!'

Hiro

Quote from: Snowy the Majestic Møøse on September 14, 2011, 10:34:39 AM
wow you guys are rude. 5thgrade;
No, it's just a very specific question that's completely irrelevant to the vast majority of us. The only other person I know of that posts here and is in high school is Bushy.  baddood;
Also, what kind of high school do you go to that has a Sci Fi class? O_0

ME##

um, your school seems to have a lot more money than most of ours

Commander Fuckass

In middle school I went to Tutoring for homework
It was a big program in that school, and they would give you snacks and after you finished your homework you would be able to play PS2 and Gamecube.
hocuspocus;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andria

I played kickball in AP language and composition if that counts?

but as most people said I haven't played video games in a class since like first grade

Kalahari Inkantation

totes played age of empires with my chemics teacher and a handful of other students/teachers after school in 12th grade goodjob;

YPrrrr

Quote from: マミさ," on September 14, 2011, 10:55:43 AM
um, your school seems to have a lot more money than most of ours
King of Prussia does seem pretty well off when you visit

Although apparently it has a bunch of gangstas so idk n_u

Nyerp

i was forced to play wii carnival games in like 11th grade doodthing;

Hiro

Mando Pandango

what the fuck shitty school do you go to where they give you a day to play video games goonish
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

September 14, 2011, 01:26:15 PM #14 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:40:02 PM by silvertone
In middle school we installed Serious Sam on all the computers and played it during study hall. Also we played Zoo Tycoon in 5th grade, not part of the curriculum.
small private schools übermensch??

Go Up