May 04, 2024, 05:42:00 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Vidya you had to FORCE yourself through

Started by Thyme, September 11, 2011, 08:03:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

In this case I guess it would be because you'd hope it would pick up. But then it didn't.

Baten Kaitos gonk;

I quit a bit after the midpoint.

silvertone

Sometimes Xenogears, especially when you have to jump around. that camera >.<

Kalahari Inkantation

I did have to do a bit of forcing initially for both Monster Hunter and Demon's Souls.  Thankfully, they more than pick up rather quickly. THE POWER OF GOD

Samus Aran

None come to mind...I can think of a few that I WOULD have to force myself through if I wanted to beat them though, namely the completely awful LOTR: The Third Age that I have on the Gamecube. It's a turn-based RPG.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Insani

Duke Nukem Forever

Except I quit a little while after Titty City realizing that there weren't enough titties in the city.

Okay not really, I quit WAY after that, but I had to force myself to play it's horrible consolized controls. It felt like a complete MW ripoff.

YPrrrr

Several games relatives have gotten me as gifts because they often find them in the bargain bin and they're not very good myface;

Thankfully I only ever needed to get through about the first two levels

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]The original Zelda game. sillydood;[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

I don't even complete games I thoroughly enjoy, why would I finish a game I didn't like sillydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

oh god, [glow=black,2,300]phantom hourglass[/glow] :'(

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Magna Carta 2
I didn't know what the fuck was going on, and I never made it past the first disc.

Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Played this horrible game simply because uh...Christopher Lee did some voice work in it.

ME##

GTA IV was rather slow toward the end, it took a great bit of willpower to drudge through it. 

Snowy

TooB

Go Up