October 01, 2024, 12:33:02 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Square Enix

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 10, 2011, 10:38:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Taavet on September 20, 2011, 12:46:25 PM
try reading the article goonish
ok
who the hell cares about Spyro anymore.
and

Quoteduh.  square enix has a deal where it helps publish activision's 'games' in japan.  just like ea helped square publish final fantasy x and kingdom hear here originally 

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Taavet on September 20, 2011, 12:43:47 PM
duh.  square enix has a deal where it helps publish activision's 'games' in japan.  just like ea helped square publish final fantasy x and kingdom hear here originally  confuseddood;

you'd think they'd take into consideration whether anyone would be willing to buy the game at all, but i suppose square could feel obliged to publish it regardless of its (complete lack of) potential since ea's helped them in the past befuddlement

Samus Aran

square does a lot of things outside publishing its own popular series, you know. they even publish anime and manga.

ME##

Quote from: Tectrika on September 20, 2011, 12:51:27 PM
you'd think they'd take into consideration whether anyone would be willing to buy the game at all, but i suppose square could feel obliged to publish it regardless of its (complete lack of) potential since ea's helped them in the past befuddlement

well, the whole purpose of the partnership is so activision's games receive better translations for japan.  a japanese company ~should~ care more about how it localises a game than an out of touch american one goowan

Samus Aran

i'm finding it sort of underwhelming that xiii-2 seems to so far be pretty much exactly the same as xiii. i mean its battle system was my favorite part so i'm glad that's the same but...i hope there's some variation SOMEWHERE.

ME##

Quote from: Hakase on September 21, 2011, 12:02:43 PM
i'm finding it sort of underwhelming that xiii-2 seems to so far be pretty much exactly the same as xiii. i mean its battle system was my favorite part so i'm glad that's the same but...i hope there's some variation SOMEWHERE.

variation.  like changing clothes? toothdood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Taavet on September 21, 2011, 12:23:06 PM
variation.  like changing clothes? toothdood;

a dress-up option so that i can undress serah and leave her that way RUB IT

silvertone

holy shit spoiler!!! ass.

ME##

Quote from: Hakase on September 21, 2011, 01:08:37 PM
a dress-up option so that i can undress serah and leave her that way RUB IT

i think you mean so you can undress fang toothdood;

Nyerp

undress fang. from her [glow=back,2,300]crystal coffin[/glow] lmao.

Samus Aran

Go Up