October 27, 2024, 06:28:19 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 10, 2011, 07:10:30 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

September 10, 2011, 07:10:30 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 10:09:35 AM by Snowy

YPrrrr

ME##

between my sophomore year and senior year, the freshmen went to a building across the street from the main school, so i don't remember much of them goodjob;

silvertone

applesauce

In high school they were mostly loud and annoying. I have yet to meet any freshmen here this year, though the first year studio produces an ungodly amount of noise. Dickwads think they can break stereos into crown. Fucking fuckfaces.

Nyerp

i was exposed to more retarded freshmen than i would have liked to have been since i took german 1 and 2 my senior year

Andria

As with every other class, certain ones were. Others were pretty cool.

Kalahari Inkantation

freshmen go to an entirely separate freshman-only school in my district lol sillydood;

Bushy

We have so many that instead of two 45 minute lunches we have 3 lunches, 2 45 minute and 1 35 minute.

I'm in the 35 minute lunch, it's bullshit because I can finally go off campus for lunch and I have to be back super quick.

also there are 900 of the bastards. We have 2000 kids at our school. That is unacceptable.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

snoorkel

all the freshmen I knew caught freshmen disease and died.

Samus Aran

i went to a K-12 school, where the "bottom rung" in the "high school" was 7th grade, not 9th. we didn't separate middle from high school. as such, 9th graders had already been around high schoolers for two years, and i guess they learned to stop being so annoying as a result. they weren't much different from 10th or 11th graders, really.

Hiro

Quote from: Hakase on September 10, 2011, 03:23:38 PM
i went to a K-12 school, where the "bottom rung" in the "high school" was 7th grade, not 9th. we didn't separate middle from high school. as such, 9th graders had already been around high schoolers for two years, and i guess they learned to stop being so annoying as a result. they weren't much different from 10th or 11th graders, really.
wait so your school system went k-6 and then 7-12? or it was a school that had every grade in it  akudood; akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on September 10, 2011, 03:30:40 PM
wait so your school system went k-6 and then 7-12? or it was a school that had every grade in it  akudood; akudood;

did i not just say it was K-12?

it's just that k-6 was sort of on a different side of the building than 7-12. they were all technically in the same school, and even the same building.

Hiro

Quote from: Hakase on September 10, 2011, 03:35:13 PM
did i not just say it was K-12?

it's just that k-6 was sort of on a different side of the building than 7-12. they were all technically in the same school, and even the same building.
that's really super weird how small of a town did you live in goonish

Go Up