October 27, 2024, 02:15:36 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

skippin dat class

Started by applesauce, September 09, 2011, 10:41:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

So I'm skipping studio today because I didn't do SHIT last night except play left4dead 2.  :3

I feel like I probably skip classes a bit too much, like 2-3 a week usually, but studio is a big thing and this is only the secodn time I've skipped a studio class in my three semesters.

How often do you skip class?

Hippopo

What kind of studio are you talking about?  That word means so many things.  confuseddood;

Last year I skipped at least one class a week. It was p. bad.  Usually, though, I try to keep my skips down to three times per class per semester.

YPrrrr

In my heyday probably like 4-5 times a week... but now I pretty much only skip once or twice a week maximum if by accident because going to class really does produce results

applesauce

Quote from: Hippopo on September 09, 2011, 10:47:31 AM
What kind of studio are you talking about?  That word means so many things.  confuseddood;

Architecture Studio.

I don't really know how to explain it without going in-depth. It's the center of the architecture curriculum. There are 10 that you have to take. They often require 80+ hours of work per week.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

what the fuck i need to go to a college that doesn't take attendance.

fucking assholes abtech im done with this school.

snoorkel

I'm skippin class every day my life

applesauce

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on September 09, 2011, 03:05:29 PM
Do you remember this? Lol.

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f2ebCFTc_g[/youtube][/spoiler]

fuck yeah I was listenin to The End of the Lion walking down to the ice cream store yesterday

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on September 09, 2011, 03:07:16 PM
fuck yeah I am was listenin to The End of the Lion walking down to the ice cream store yesterday

I lost them when I wiped a hard drive a year or so ago, but they used to be among my favorite spring driving music.

piano moths

I haven't skipped any class this year but we have only been in for like 3 or 4 weeks or something. last year I missed a lot.
kill them w kindness

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on September 09, 2011, 03:10:47 PM
I lost them when I wiped a hard drive a year or so ago, but they used to be among my favorite spring driving music.

yeah, no, if I actually listened to that album again I would probably just kill myself.

Socks

i've skipped three this term. all different classes. years past, i would skip whole semesters, entire rosters. to much weed and too much apathy.

Hippopo

Quote from: Socks on September 09, 2011, 09:39:46 PM
i've skipped three this term. all different classes. years past, i would skip whole semesters, entire rosters. to much weed and too much apathy.
Why would you do this?  Why not just withdraw from the class?

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on September 09, 2011, 09:38:03 PM
yeah, no, if I actually listened to that album again I would probably just kill myself.

Oh, I actually like it.

Samus Aran

i have (mostly accidentally) skipped tons of class already this semester. really bad start. shit's changing come monday.

Go Up