October 25, 2024, 04:32:58 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

things you collect(ed)???

Started by Samus Aran, September 06, 2011, 01:19:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

these days, i'm putting quite a bit of money into slowly building an anime figure collection. it's by far the most costly collection i've ever attempted to start.

at one time i even collected american comic books even though i don't read comic books lol

when i was a kid i collected beanie babies. i kept most of the themed bears since they're the most valuable. they're in plastic cases stored away somewhere.

i also collected pogs when i was a kid at some point.

and then there were the pokemon cards, and the dbz cards for a very short time...cared much more about the pokemon ones

i started collecting mugs from places i've been, even though i never need to use mugs because i don't drink coffee or anything like that

obviously i collect video games, though i wouldn't say i truly started considering it a "collection" until i was about 18, when i suddenly started to buy older consoles and games

i also started collecting vinyls a couple years back, and i still sort of do this to an extent. typically, the vinyls i get are old albums i enjoy. bought secondhand.

Hiro

used to collect foreign money, pokemon/yugioh cards, and uhhhh that's about it

now all i collect is video games i never play spam;

Hiro

Quote from: Hakase on September 06, 2011, 01:17:50 AM
i also started collecting vinyls a couple years back, and i still sort of do this to an extent. typically, the vinyls i get are old albums i enjoy. bought secondhand.
i guess this counts as well

Mando Pandango

didn't we have this thread like three months ago

Quote from: Hakase on September 06, 2011, 01:19:45 AMwhen i was a kid i collected beanie babies.

I skipped over the word "beanie" the first three times I read this and was thoroughly confused.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

snoorkel

When I was young I collected zoid models, pokemon and yugioh cards, old Nintendo games. also collected vintage computers but that was more for profit.

now I just collect books and music, I guess.

Commander Fuckass

September 06, 2011, 04:21:56 AM #5 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:18:17 AM by Kanbaru
I used to collect:
Yu-Gi-Oh
Magic The Gathering cards
Beanie babies
Gundam models

Still collect:
Comic Books bassir;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

don't let's

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

don't let's

I should note that I was emphasizing the fact that you guys were calling them "American comic books" instead of just saying comic books.

ikanaide

Hiro

Quote from: vziard on September 06, 2011, 03:09:56 AM
zoid models
shit, I had one of these. it was a mechanical gorilla that when pieced together could lumber forward; it was fairly large for a model. I fucking loved zoids as a kid.

Cookie

Vinyls (Just preordered the NMH vinyl boxset, my inner hipster squeals), video games, and old cameras.  :3

Andria

I collected and built gundam models for a couple years  hocuspocus;

didn't like the show but the models were cool

Thyme

Quote from: Thyme on February 11, 2008, 03:01:24 PM
Movie theater tickets.

I began to collect them (and actually go to the movie theater; I used to go only once a year or so) only recently, so I have only something like... 7. :(

Quote from: Thyme on October 31, 2008, 10:47:41 AM
Roc- Wait we've already been over this. :(

I don't know if I've mentioned the movie tickets, though, so yeah, movie tickets. I saw I Am Legend on January 1st and started from there, now I have 25. :3

Quote from: Thyme on February 16, 2011, 08:59:23 PM
David's hopes and dreams. :(

Also, movie tickets.

I just counted them, I have 53 now. spam;

also so i can find this post later: movie tickets

also to continue the trend: :(

Hiro

Quote from: Cookie on September 06, 2011, 09:18:51 AM
Vinyls (Just preordered the NMH vinyl boxset, my inner hipster squeals)
how much was that thing again? would probably be pretty cool to have. I recently preordered the new M83 album

Also, I forgot that I do collect movie tickets as well  hocuspocus;

Go Up