September 17, 2024, 01:45:27 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The streaming schedule

Started by bluaki, September 05, 2011, 02:50:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

September 05, 2011, 02:50:58 PM Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:42:33 PM by bluika
With the streaming schedule as it currently is, on every Thursday I'll be torn between my anime club and these streams and I'd rather not lose my main chance at having a social life saddood;

Because I feel like messing up everybody's schedule for my own sake because this and maybe other factors have come up with everybody starting a new semester (didn't Dp or somebody also mention having an astronomy class conflict?), we might as well all post our weekly evening schedules and plan a stream time that works for everybody

I'm free every other evening, but I have stuff on Thursdays:
6:00~7:15 ACM (Association for Computing Machinery)
8:00~11:30 Anime Club

Also the stream doesn't necessarily need to be at 9:30, I think, but I'm not free either way on Thursday. Saturday and Sunday could also be candidates, but they'd need a backup date when the movie streams are pushed to the weekend.

Current proposition is to change the schedule to Mondays and Wednesdays. Time is probably unchanged (9:30 EDT) and this week only will be Tuesday and Wednesday because I made this thread slightly too late for a Monday stream. Post now if this schedule would be a problem for you.

Nyerp

Quote from: bluika on September 05, 2011, 02:50:58 PM
I'd rather not lose my main chance at having a social life saddood;

stopped reading there n_n

[spoiler]mondays and wednesdays y/n[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

mondays and wednesdays are fine with me, and actually better for me than tuesday/thursday this semester thus far...i still haven't really gotten around to possibly joining my own anime club, so i don't know when they meet yet...but as far as classes go, sometimes it's hard to get back here in time for streaming on tuesday because class ends at 9:10 EDT but we sometimes go til like 9:15, and it takes me a while to get back here and get ready and everything, so yeah.

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm kind of relieved this thread exists because tuesdays/thurdays are pretty bad for me since i have to wake up exceptionally early on wednesdays/fridays smithicide;

Mondays and Wednesdays would be perfect for me, too. y/n

[spoiler]i also think this schedule would be neater because there would be a stream occurring every other weekday if movies are fridays as usual giggle;[/spoiler]

bluaki

September 05, 2011, 07:34:08 PM #4 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 07:38:29 PM by bluika
With Monday included in this, it can't be applied this week, so just this week should we do Tuesday/Thursday as before or perhaps Tuesday/Wednesday or something else?

Samus Aran

well, if we wanna start making things easier immediately, we could go tuesday/wednesday

fine with me

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

actually because this is an especially awful tuesday i might have to miss today's stream smithicide;

I should be able to attend all Monday/Wednesday streams from now on, however. :'(

Samus Aran

just make sure to watch what you miss on your own :|||

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hakase on September 06, 2011, 03:09:30 PM
just make sure to watch what you miss on your own :|||

Of course. :'(

Go Up