October 01, 2024, 12:29:00 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

worst game you ever played ever

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, September 03, 2011, 12:23:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Typically, I'm pretty open to video games.

BUT I JUST SPENT FIFTEEN DOLLARS ON A VIDEO GAME

WHICH WAS LIKE 13$ TOO MUCH

FUCK YOU BULLETSTORM. YOU HAVE THE WORST WRITING IN A GAME EVER

Also, the gameplay is kind of generic. Sure the whole stun people and make em levitate thing is pretty cool, but i feel like it's been done before

but the whole skill shot thing is kinda cool.

BUT NO FUCKING JUMP BUTTON FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

HOLD A TO RUN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS A FUCKING GAMEBOY GAME

general bulletstorm/bad game hate thread

Samus Aran

i have emulated many, many bad games as i enjoy picking nes and snes roms at random, typically games i've never heard of, and trying them out

the worst one i ever stumbled upon this way was "Master Chu and the Drunkard Hu." Only years later would I discover that there are actually many people aware of this terrible game because of the fact that AVGN once did a video about it. One of the worst ones he's ever made, in fact. Quite fitting.

Mando Pandango

I've been meaning to pick up Deadly Premonition, which is supposed to be the The Room of video games.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Nagano Winter Olympics '98

Jesus Christ, you guys cannot even imagine the shitfest that is this game. Aside from its involvement of sports, it's fucking miserable in terms of controls and winning isn't worth a goddamn thing`

Hiro

It was one of the few christman gifts we got for my stepbrother like 2 years ago, I felt so bad about it I went and bought him like 2 other games with my own money smithicide;

Commander Fuckass

Good god dem controls and jumping camera angles myface;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Quote from: Kefka on September 03, 2011, 07:53:54 AM

Good god dem controls and jumping camera angles myface;
I never played that one. IT looked ok, from the trailers I saw.

Batman games from any past gen were bad. period.

Tomboh

not includin shit games based off nick cartoons or what have you that obviously had not effort put into them, id have to say the worst game ive ever owned was:

final fantasy: crystal chronicles for the gcn

what a poop game. and you had to buy GBA connection cables to play that shit with other people? no

Hiro

September 04, 2011, 12:50:10 AM #10 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:51:37 AM by Horo
Quote from: Tomboh on September 04, 2011, 12:38:58 AM
not includin shit games based off nick cartoons or what have you that obviously had not effort put into them, id have to say the worst game ive ever owned was:

final fantasy: crystal chronicles for the gcn

what a poop game. and you had to buy GBA connection cables to play that shit with other people? no

ghouldood;

this post has been made less obnoxious by your friendly neighborhood mod

Samus Aran

Tomboh

yeah i posted that before a few times

im pretty sure ive played worse but its just a bad childhood memory when i spent $50 on that shit when i was like 11

also what did hiro do

Samus Aran

that line of text in his post is from me. originally he posted that same emote but gigantic, and it was an eyesore, so i edited it.

Tomboh

Go Up