October 02, 2024, 07:24:05 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

when was the last tiem u cried xoxox

Started by ??????, August 31, 2011, 09:53:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Daddy

Nyerp

silvertone

Nyerp

Samus Aran

the last time i full-on cried was probably sometime last september, during the couple weeks after hensa broke up with me

the shortest route to the sea

I started being able to cry outside of panic attacks when I was traveling, after my boyfriend left to go to California. When I got back to Boston my job made me cry on three out of the six days before I got fired. Street fundraising for planned parenthood, being called a babykiller and failing to make anything.  doodhuh;

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

silvertone

Quote from: the shortest route to the sea on August 31, 2011, 07:08:31 PM
I started being able to cry outside of panic attacks when I was traveling, after my boyfriend left to go to California. When I got back to Boston my job made me cry on three out of the six days before I got fired. Street fundraising for planned parenthood, being called a babykiller and failing to make anything.  doodhuh;
:(

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I hate being called a babykiller

So what if I stomp babies, people have to make a living.

[spoiler]jk i wish i got paid.[/spoiler]

applesauce

Idk, maybe like a week or two ago? I don't particularly remember, but I feel like it's been a pretty good while. I tend to cry relatively often. Long distance relationships aren't easy.

[spoiler]but neither is any relationship with divine_vanity  n_u[/spoiler]

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Daddy

WHAT HAPPENED TO LEAHEVA;_;

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Khadafi on September 01, 2011, 03:21:35 PM
WHAT HAPPENED TO LEAHEVA;_;

we're still together and polyamorous

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on September 01, 2011, 01:03:44 AM
When somebody pretty close to me died.

Italics would normally make me think that's sarcasm, but for some reason doesn't sound it. I'm sorry for your loss.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: the shortest route to the sea on September 01, 2011, 07:41:29 PM

Italics would normally make me think that's sarcasm, but for some reason doesn't sound it. I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm not a very sarcastic person. I don't really pick up on it too well either. Or I'll pick up on sarcasm that isn't really there and completely turn around someone elses honest intent into something malicious and depreciating.

But thanks though. People dying is a part of living, but it still feels like losing an appendage. I'm a pretty big fan of my appendages.

piano moths

kill them w kindness

Go Up