September 30, 2024, 12:20:29 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Which of the main Mario games is your favorite?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 24, 2011, 02:45:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

wariodood;

Mario Bros.
0 (0%)
Super Mario Bros.
0 (0%)
Super Mario Bros. 2 (JP)
0 (0%)
Super Mario Bros. 2 (NA)
1 (5.6%)
Super Mario Bros. 3
0 (0%)
Super Mario Land
1 (5.6%)
Super Mario World
6 (33.3%)
Super Mario Land 2
1 (5.6%)
Super Mario 64
2 (11.1%)
Super Mario Sunshine
4 (22.2%)
New Super Mario Bros.
0 (0%)
Super Mario Galaxy
2 (11.1%)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
0 (0%)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

snoorkel

SML, on gameboy. probably second most hours consumed of my young life after Blue Version

Hiro

tec i can understand not played the jp version of 2, but not even the us one? it's quite different from other mario games.

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm aware :'(

i love everything about doki doki mario bros., but somehow i still have yet to play it n_u

Nyerp

Quote from: Tectrika on August 25, 2011, 12:55:30 AM
i love everything about doki doki mario bros., but somehow i still have yet to play it n_u

this makes no sense...

Thyme

Wrench

After World, my favorite is probably Galaxy or the New Super Mario Bros. Galaxy was incredible and the multiplayer on the Wii game was one of the best times I've ever had.

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on August 25, 2011, 02:12:42 AM
this makes no sense...

i think the us version of smb2 is amazing but i've never actually played it befuddlement

YPrrrr

Quote from: Tectrika on August 25, 2011, 07:43:28 AM
i think the us version of smb2 is amazing but i've never actually played it befuddlement
How would you know though confuseddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPR on August 25, 2011, 08:43:54 AM
How would you know though confuseddood;

I don't know about its gameplay as I've yet to personally experience it (although from the looks of it it isn't much different from any other Nintendo platformer), but I've spoiled just about everything about it and SMB3 throughout my years on the internet and I like what I see/hear. girl;

Nyerp

well i HAVE played (most of) it and think it's just not very fun at all 5thgrade;

Samus Aran

i've actually only beat it all the way through twice, compared to having beaten mario 1 and 3 countless times

YPrrrr

It's the only 2d mario game which I've ever made it to the last level in hocuspocus;

Hippopo

I had to force myself to beat it because I felt compelled to finish a classic. girl;

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on August 25, 2011, 02:56:21 PM
It's the only 2d mario game which I've ever made it to the last level in hocuspocus;

okay, this does it

there are WAY too many people here who have not played or beaten mario bros. 1, 3, and world

you all disgust me

Go Up