September 17, 2024, 01:48:20 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

krestion for jmv

Started by snoorkel, August 24, 2011, 01:41:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

what is the best jedi mind tricks album? what other hip-hop should I get that I don't have?

others may answer as well.

Daddy

I like Violent by Design and The Psycho Social LP the most.

Visions of Gandhi and Legacy of Blood have a few good tracks but aren't really the same calibur.

Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell is a marked improvement on the previous two but that relapsed with Jus Allah's return on A History of Violence.

Pretty much that is also the order that the albums came out.  Jus Allah left Jedi Mind tricks and Vinnie Paz tried to become more "hard" while increasing stupid lines similar to "i follow allah, i eat faggots".

The first two albums are incredible though.  The second two are good but not great, Fifth is a lot better but not on the level of the fist two.  Sixth has a lot of awful things.  Jus Allah returned for this but verses are probably worse than Vinnie Paz's.

Apprently they have a new album coming out next month, hopefully that's good.

tl;dr Get Violent by Design or The Psycho-Social, Chemical, Biological & Electro-Magnetic Manipulation of Human Consciousness first then check out the others.

also, it works out that most people will agree on this so i guess it's a generic but well based opinion

snoorkel

Cool, those are the two I downloaded first. I like Violent by Design so far, high hopes for Psycho-Social too because it has an awesome cover  :3

Daddy

psycho social is different from the rest.

they rap about aliens and shit

snoorkel

Quote from: Khadafi on August 24, 2011, 03:43:08 PM
psycho social is different from the rest.

they rap about aliens and shit

cmongler;

[spoiler]VDood;[/spoiler]

Go Up