October 02, 2024, 07:24:46 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

google music

Started by snoorkel, August 23, 2011, 11:24:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

seems pretty cook. I finally tried it out today, uploaded some music and played it over-the-air on my android phone... snazzy seals.

I have 2 invites if anyone wants them.

Hiro

I use it every night when I go to sleep, streaming it through my phone. I like it very much, but there's still a few random kinks that need to be worked out.

snoorkel

I like that it can auto-upload new tracks added to iTunes, in general the Music Manager app is nice. Finally I NEVER HAVE TO SYNC MUSIC AGAIN

bluaki

Quote from: vziard on August 23, 2011, 11:24:21 PM
I have 2 invites if anyone wants them.

I'd like one.
What do you need, my email address? It's in my profile.

snoorkel

Quote from: bluika on August 24, 2011, 04:04:22 AM
I'd like one.
What do you need, my email address? It's in my profile.

SENDED

YPrrrr

What's google music do exactly?

Daddy

Quote from: Hiro on August 23, 2011, 11:31:01 PM
I use it every night when I go to sleep, streaming it through my phone. I like it very much, but there's still a few random kinks that need to be worked out.
The android app has a bug where the song will keep playing /looping after it is actually over.

So the song ends up with things like 8:30 / 3:55 where the song plays more than two times and after hitting 3:55 it keeps playing again rather than going to the next song

Hiro

Quote from: Khadafi on August 24, 2011, 06:38:09 AM
The android app has a bug where the song will keep playing /looping after it is actually over.

So the song ends up with things like 8:30 / 3:55 where the song plays more than two times and after hitting 3:55 it keeps playing again rather than going to the next song
I think I've had that problem a couple times, but it's usually fine.

?????

Doesn't this kill your data?
Die for Dethklok

Go Up