September 17, 2024, 01:46:15 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Our Concert Could Be Your Life

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, August 23, 2011, 12:08:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

NPR posted this entire concert, a concert in which Dirty Projectors faithfully cover Black Flag, St. Vincent covers Big Black, and Tune-Yards kills some Sonic Youth

here is the link

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/25/136503845/our-concert-could-be-your-life?ft=1&f=1039

What do you think, Boyah?

Andria

I think I am in love with St. Vincent all over again

Quote from: Squid Girl on August 23, 2011, 12:09:41 PM
I think I am in love with St. Vincent all over again
hey back off bro   scarecrowdood;

Andria

Quote from: Squid Girl on August 23, 2011, 12:18:14 PM
hey I saw her first  Q('_' Q)
yeah well she is coming to see me in asheville so whatevs bro

Andria

Quote from: On Stid on August 23, 2011, 12:21:00 PM
yeah well she is coming to see me in asheville so whatevs bro

What day?

and she is coming the week after my 21st birthday to see me then get drunk and have intercourse so whatevs bro

Quote from: Squid Girl on August 23, 2011, 12:22:20 PM
What day?

and she is coming the week after my 21st birthday to see me then get drunk and have intercourse so whatevs bro
halloween weekend!

she's playing moogfest. she told me she would let me stick a vocoder up her snatch. we'll use it on an album we're working on. pitchfork gave it 5 forks or whatever the fuck they use to rate their music. anyway our album is the new my life in the bush of ghosts but with vaginal squishes instead of found voices

yeah

Andria

Quote from: On Stid on August 23, 2011, 12:25:13 PM
halloween weekend!

she's playing moogfest. she told me she would let me stick a vocoder up her snatch. we'll use it on an album we're working on. pitchfork gave it 5 forks or whatever the fuck they use to rate their music. anyway our album is the new my life in the bush of ghosts but with vaginal squishes instead of found voices

yeah

Old. I did that when she visited last year so ha I win.  giggle; she loves me more than she loves you

silvertone

snoorkel

Tune Yards opened when I saw MGMT a few weeks ago. She/they were good, probably better live than on a recording.

The others I don't really care for

Quote from: vziard on August 23, 2011, 05:36:25 PM
Tune Yards opened when I saw MGMT a few weeks ago. She/they were good, probably better live than on a recording.

The others I don't really care for
w h o k i l l is a pretty good album, but I can definitely see her being better live. She is playing a gig in atlanta I want to go to.

snoorkel

Quote from: On Stid on August 23, 2011, 10:00:43 PM
w h o k i l l is a pretty good album, but I can definitely see her being better live. She is playing a gig in atlanta I want to go to.

Yeah, I downloaded it, not really up to par compared to her performance though. It was loud and rockin. Those ppl who build their songs on loop pedals are always cool to see live

Go Up