October 02, 2024, 03:21:49 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Crazy Man at Sunoco

Started by Travis, August 22, 2011, 07:24:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

A while ago me and friends went to a Sunoco station and asked the attendant how to get to route 80 west. He then says "herpaderpaderpaderpadrapera MdDonald's?" and we were like yeah thank you. I was LMBO

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

and then we almost called the police but we didn't.

Kalahari Inkantation

Cookie

and ate the ice cream out of plastic walmart bags

?????

guise car parked in my driveway

WHAT DOES I DON'T LIKE BEING RAPED
Die for Dethklok

Andria

August 24, 2011, 08:52:21 PM #6 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:06:35 PM by Squid Girl
I was in a gas station later at night with a friend cause we had to get gas, and this older guy with an extremely heavy accent started flipping out cause they like couldn't give him cash from a changed credit card and was screaming and hitting the desk cause of it. It was kinda scary

edit to clarify, they like paid for a certain amount of gas inside and with a credit card. well they weren't smart and needed less gas than they paid for. So he wanted change back, but she couldn't do that but refunded the transaction and redid it. Apparently he didn't understand this and freaked out. It was scary though, he looked like he was about to have a heart attack or something and just his voice was terrifying.

Travis

I forgot to mention that this guy had a weird looking crazy face, had no emotion whatsoever when he spoke and almost leaned all the way into my car when he talked to us

?????

Quote from: Squid Girl on August 24, 2011, 08:52:21 PM
I was in a gas station later at night with a friend cause we had to get gas, and this older guy with an extremely heavy accent started flipping out cause they like couldn't give him cash from a changed credit card and was screaming and hitting the desk cause of it. It was kinda scary

lolwut
Die for Dethklok

Samus Aran

over the course of all my bus trips, i have seen exactly two crazy, pajama/robe-wearing ladies screaming that they need a ticket and stumbling around aimlessly in the bus station

and i have seen plenty of other weirdos in bus stations too

Kalahari Inkantation

I had Hogans knows best on behind me. And my dad was walking out into the garage and hulks daughter was talking about the vspot and my dad was like Hey you little slut and walked into the garage.

?????

Quote from: Tectrika on August 24, 2011, 08:56:24 PM
I had Hogans knows best on behind me. And my dad was walking out into the garage and hulks daughter was talking about the vspot and my dad was like Hey you little slut and walked into the garage.

Sounds hot hot hot.
Die for Dethklok

Travis

HOLY SHIT THIS REMINDED ME. One time a few years ago I was at a rest stop and I saw motherfucking Albus Dumbledore seriously. He was an old guy with long white hair and beard and was wearing unbelievable colorful robes. I was stunned

?????

Quote from: Travis on August 24, 2011, 08:59:06 PM
HOLY SHIT THIS REMINDED ME. One time a few years ago I was at a rest stop and I saw motherfucking Albus Dumbledore seriously. He was an old guy with long white hair and beard and was wearing unbelievable colorful robes. I was stunned

Are you sure it wasn't Gandalf?
Die for Dethklok

Andria

Quote from: TheSequel on August 24, 2011, 08:54:49 PM
lolwut

oh wow I think I typed that weirdly

to clarify, they like paid for a certain amount of gas inside and with a credit card. well they weren't smart and needed less gas than they paid for. So he wanted change back, but she couldn't do that but refunded the transaction and redid it. Apparently he didn't understand this and freaked out. It was scary though, he looked like he was about to have a heart attack or something and just his voice was terrifying.

Go Up