September 29, 2024, 10:17:13 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

game genres you've largely ignored

Started by Samus Aran, August 21, 2011, 08:14:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

to go with tec's thread  :3

• sports games aside from ones i got for free, or silly arcadey ones like the godly Ice Hockey on NES

• racing games aside from silly ones like mario kart and the rush series, or futuristic racers like f-zero, wipeout, etc.

• fps games aside from hybrids like metroid prime, and old ones like goldeneye, the lame turok series, the almighty DOOM, and the beautiful game that is bioshock

• rts. while i've played plenty of strategy rpgs, i've never played any rts games aside from the pikmin games

• visual novel/eroge. clannad is the only one. but are these actually games? i guess so.

• simulation games. huge genre with lots of different subgenres. i've played a couple harvest moons and roller coaster tycoons. that's it.

hocuspocus;

Kalahari Inkantation

thportth games of any kind (even the silly nintendo ones :'()
racing games except mario kart
most fps games, though i'd like to change that for things like bioshock and metroid
simulation games, even the nintendo kind (animal crossing is blah)
fighting games aside from smash bros.
menu navigators of any kind, though i'd like to change that too
mmos
games that give the player too much freedom like minecraft and the elder scrolls series

[spoiler]lol that's probably about 75% of all games n_u[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

Andria

August 21, 2011, 08:40:25 PM #4 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:45:35 PM by Squid Girl
RTS games

mainly cause I suck balls at them. If I didn't suck so much I would probably play some more. I just prefer the slower turn based strategy games like Civ.

oh and MOBA games are even worse in terms of rts games

mostly cause of the community for those.

it is a bunch of complete douches

silvertone

RTS, I remember getting Starcraft +  all the expansions and giving it away a week latter.

Nyerp

Mando Pandango

RPGs, racing, and sports. None of them interest me, simple as that.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Hippopo

Umm..

FPS (too scary lol)
Racing
Fighting
Sports
MMO
And RTS (I had to look it up lololol)

Kalahari Inkantation

how could i forget

horror games are horrifying

Hippopo

Geno

Uh, I can't really think of any genres I've "ignored".
I really don't care for the majority of sports games though. So I guess that counts.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Cookie

MMOs, Horror games, sports games, music games, that's about it.

Samus Aran

oh yeah i forgot MMOs

i've never played a single one n_u

Go Up