September 29, 2024, 10:20:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

major game companies you've largely ignored

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 19, 2011, 09:40:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on August 20, 2011, 03:45:40 PM
Outside of the TMNT Arcade game, Konami

Quote from: Tectrika on August 20, 2011, 03:49:22 PM
Aside from the Metal Gear series, Konami. dittodood;

um wow this is a crime

Quote from: Thyme on August 20, 2011, 03:40:31 PM
Blizzard.

lol the only Blizzard game I've played is an ancient Prince of Persia-style game called Blackthorne

Thyme

YPrrrr

Quote from: Suigintou on August 20, 2011, 03:49:47 PM
um wow this is a crime

What else do you like from them aside from Castlevania?
Quote from: Thyme on August 20, 2011, 03:50:34 PM
i'd say that's a p. big aside dittodood;
Me too because I can only think of that and Castlevania n_u

Neither of which do much for me, although Castlevania's alright, just not 40 dollars alright

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on August 20, 2011, 03:50:34 PM
i'd say that's a p. big aside dittodood;

how so? they're a huge developer - the whole metal gear franchise is only like maybe 8% of their good games

p. small

Thyme

Quote from: Suigintou on August 20, 2011, 03:53:00 PM
how so? they're a huge developer - the whole metal gear franchise is only like maybe 8% of their good games

p. small

From Tec's point of view I mean. I'd think he likes MGS enough for him to not consider Konami as a company he ignores, even if it actually represents a small percentage of their good games.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Suigintou on August 20, 2011, 03:53:00 PM

p. small
*AHEM*

What other good games confuseddood;

Nyerp

Quote from: YPR on August 20, 2011, 03:52:49 PM
Neither of which do much for me, although Castlevania's alright, just not 40 dollars alright

...what castlevania game besides lords of shitow would actually cost that much now psyduck;

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on August 20, 2011, 03:52:49 PM
What else do you like from them aside from Castlevania?

almost no game in the castlevania series still costs $40 except maybe that new 360/PS3 one that isn't really even much of a castlevania game to begin with

anyway

Contra series
Gradius/Salamander/Life Force/Parodius series
TMNT beat-em-ups
Suikoden
Twinbee
Beatmania
Axelay
Tutankham
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Legend of the Mystical Ninja

i think there's a few others but i'm not sure, as well as some decent games i didn't mention here and there (like Frogger)

i have yet to try the Zone of the Enders, Silent Hill, or Boktai series, so i can't comment on them unfortunately. also have yet to try other Mystical Ninja games or any of Suikoden's sequels. i hear Vandal Hearts is a pretty good series too but eh, not way too interested in that one. we'll see.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on August 20, 2011, 04:05:43 PM
...what castlevania game besides lords of shitow would actually cost that much now psyduck;

an imported copy of rondo of blood girl;

YPrrrr

Ehhh, no offense but none of those really intrigue me; I have something against scrolling shooters for some reason too... Probably because I suck. Thanks for the list though girl;

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on August 20, 2011, 04:23:45 PM
Ehhh, no offense but none of those really intrigue me; I have something against scrolling shooters for some reason too... Probably because I suck. Thanks for the list though girl;

well, you don't care about Castlevania either so your soul was already lost

YPrrrr

Quote from: Suigintou on August 20, 2011, 04:30:20 PM
well, you don't care about Castlevania either so your soul was already lost
Well it's sort of like Metroid...

At least I'm consistent girl;

Nyerp

holy shit how can you not like glorious shmups they are the epitome of video game goodness you disgusting plebe

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on August 20, 2011, 04:39:59 PM
holy shit how can you not like glorious shmups they are the epitome of video game goodness you disgusting plebe

[spoiler][/spoiler]

go away lawlz

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on August 20, 2011, 03:55:48 PM
From Tec's point of view I mean. I'd think he likes MGS enough for him to not consider Konami as a company he ignores, even if it actually represents a small percentage of their good games.

i do love mgs, but the mgs series makes up maybe 12 games out of hundreds konami's published

[spoiler]though based on metal gear alone i'd say konami is probs one of my favorite third party publishers/developers girl;[/spoiler]

Go Up