September 17, 2024, 01:31:54 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fansubbing woes

Started by Samus Aran, August 07, 2011, 12:32:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

having a lot of trouble finding a good K-ON release

Chihiro crops their xvid avi releases WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS IT'S POINTLESS IT JUST CUTS THINGS OUT
Coalguys doesn't even release xvids and their mp4s are low quality
this other group i can't identify also crops theirs but the quality is good BUT WHY IS IT CROPPED WTF
frostii is supposedly good but MKV ONLY AHHH

i think i honestly spend more time trying to find decent xvid avi or mp4 releases than actually WATCHING anime :|

and the comments on fansub groups on MAL don't help at all because half of them are just groups trolling each other

Samus Aran

wait oh god i found unofficial coalguys xvid avi versions

downloading now

IF THE QUALITY ISN'T RIGHT I'M GONNA SMACK A BITCH

don't let's

Just think, if you could mkv you could have 1080p

Samus Aran

Quote from: Live on August 07, 2011, 01:04:23 PM
Just think, if you could mkv you could have 1080p

and be forced to watch it on my computer and not my larger tv LOL NOPE

Samus Aran

UGGHHHH COALGUYS UNOFFICIAL XVID AVIS ARE CROPPED TO FULLSCREEN TOO

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

WHY

don't let's

That's why you got to get a tv that you can hook your computer up to. Or if you had windows 7 you could just stream it to your 360

Samus Aran

well as far as i know mine can hook up to my computer but it's not like i have the necessary cords and overall that'd just kinda be a bigger pain i think unless i really can't find these in the right format

bluaki

I think it's possible to stream MKV videos to PS3 as well. I found a PS3 media server for Linux once and there's probably a Mac one somewhere too.

Streaming doesn't require extra cords or anything. It only requires that both your game system and computer be connected to the same router, which they should be anyways when you want an Internet connection on both.

Samus Aran

fuck it, i give up, going with bd rips in mkv

these say they're done by THORA although obviously it's frostii's translation, not THORA's

blu, i really have no idea how to do this ps3 media server thing

Go Up