What are some games that have horrible/mixed reviews that you ended up liking?

Started by Commander Fuckass, August 06, 2011, 10:34:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

two of mine are
Silent Hill Homecoming
Silent Hill 4 The Room

those are the ones that I can truly say I actually liked and actually played from beginning to end and actually liked them

It's probably because I love the Silent Hill series but whatevs  akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

most of the ace attorney games have mixed reviews for not being video game enough but i love those :'(

Samus Aran

Mirror's Edge got a few good reviews here and there, but it mostly got mediocre or even slightly bad reviews...and I fucking love it. It's definitely one of those games that, while it has a really steep learning curve, once you master it, the game becomes infinitely more enjoyable.

It's just the incredibly short length that's holding it back so much.

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Way of The Samurai series

I spent most of my time with the first one, less time with the second, absolute none with the third

I remember seeing Way of The Samurai get a low score on X-Play and was like what the balls.

YPrrrr

I'm having a really hard time thinking of any actually befuddlement;

Heretic and Hexen apparently got some mediocre reviews though, and I thought those games were great

Mando Pandango

Any of the later Guitar Hero games.

Also Guitar Hero 3 got mostly positive reviews and I consider it an abomination so goowan
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on August 07, 2011, 05:06:32 PM
Also Guitar Hero 3 got mostly positive reviews and I consider it an abomination so goowan
why that one's the best

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up