September 17, 2024, 01:39:14 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite Film Characters?

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, August 04, 2011, 09:17:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Pretty self explanatory is most senses of the word.

Still and always will be one of my favorites. The scene where she's hauling Gaear away always makes me.....tingle.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Broken image was an awesome character.

My favorite film character would probably be Steve Zissou. I don't know. I always kind of related to him, in a sad sad way.

Samus Aran

I actually came to post the same character, Boognish. Weird coincidence. Or maybe it's just because we both know how awesome she is and how awesome that movie is.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Suigintou on August 04, 2011, 09:43:46 PM
I actually came to post the same character, Boognish. Weird coincidence. Or maybe it's just because we both know how awesome she is and how awesome that movie is.

I just watched it again tonight with a few friends, so it's been on my mind. But mind-to-mind wavelengths are REAL!

Samus Aran

I need to get it on DVD so I can watch it whenever I want. I should do that. Like now. Or soon. I dunno.

Anyway, here's another one of my favorites:

Ricky Fitts, from "American Beauty." He's an oddball, but he's true to himself and has loads of self-confidence. He sees the beauty in everything, even all the shit and muck and mire in this world, and has a genuine appreciation for everyone and everything. He's not just an interesting character who I could listen to forever, he's also a great fucking guy. Plus he's quite the looker.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Suigintou on August 04, 2011, 09:54:05 PM
I need to get it on DVD so I can watch it whenever I want. I should do that. Like now. Or soon. I dunno.

Anyway, here's another one of my favorites:

Ricky Fitts, from "American Beauty." He's an oddball, but he's true to himself and has loads of self-confidence. He sees the beauty in everything, even all the shit and muck and mire in this world, and has a genuine appreciation for everyone and everything. He's not just an interesting character who I could listen to forever, he's also a great fucking guy. Plus he's quite the looker.

I watched that back a few years ago. Wrote a paper my freshman year about it. I was thinking "that is who I want to be". Completely aware of the intricacies around. Appreciative of life and the little things. But most people who videotape floating bags while selling pot are looked at as creepy and undesirable unfortunately.

Nyerp

i thought that guy was annoying

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Stuntman Mike in deathproof is another favorite. I love that movie.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Kefka on August 15, 2011, 11:53:26 PM

Deckard

Agreed and agreed. As long as you don't watch that version with the awful voiceover at the end.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on August 15, 2011, 11:59:34 PM
Agreed and agreed. As long as you don't watch that version with the awful voiceover at the end.

wait what voiceover

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Nyerp on August 16, 2011, 12:32:06 AM
wait what voiceover

One of the versions has harrison reading off of some script in an undramatic and forced means as they drove through the countryside recounting the story told. It kills the whole movie.

Nyerp

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on August 16, 2011, 12:55:04 AM
One of the versions has harrison reading off of some script in an undramatic and forced means as they drove through the countryside recounting the story told. It kills the whole movie.

oh

i didn't see that version

Hiro

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on August 16, 2011, 12:55:04 AM
I saw that version.  :(
I just ignored it, movie's still great.

Go Up