September 27, 2024, 07:21:43 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Baby Names

Started by Hiro, July 25, 2011, 06:59:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

I kind of hate that term. It's a person's name, not just a baby's. Anyways, what sorts of names do you like for your children? I'm sure there are many names I'd like, but some I can think of now are Faulkner (I guess Falco would be a nickname?) or Atlas for a boy, and Melody or Winona for a girl.

Mando Pandango

Faulkner is a nice name but there aren't really any good nicknames. Falco is just awful.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

i namde my son Sonic Hedgehog and dauter Amy

Commander Fuckass

Boy: Addison
Girl: Claudia
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

don't let's

July 25, 2011, 07:11:23 PM #4 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:29:04 PM by Live
My child's name will be David if it's a boy and I don't know what for a girl.

But chances are when it happens it will probably be girl because my mom had three girls before she had me and one of my sisters has two daughters now and another sister has one daughter. So there might be trend there.

Hippopo

Quote from: Live on July 25, 2011, 07:11:23 PM
My child's name will be David if a it's a boy and I don't know what for a girl.

But chances are when it happens it will probably be girl because my mom had three girls before she had me and one of my sisters has two daughters now and another sister has one daughter. So there might be trend there.
lol

And I have no idea about names.  I've never given it serious thought.

Nyerp

Quote from: Live on July 25, 2011, 07:11:23 PM
My child's name will be David if a it's a boy and I don't know what for a girl.

that's like flipping a coin, coming up tails 5 times out of 5, and saying there's a trend

Clara Listensprechen

Wawi and Lawi. Especially if they're twins.
Hmph.

Dullahan

Kane.

Oh, and I've always liked the name Olivia. :3

don't let's

Quote from: Nyerp on July 25, 2011, 07:14:28 PM
that's like flipping a coin, coming up tails 5 times out of 5, and saying there's a trend
You don't have to take it so seriously or literally. But it is looking more likely as the years go by.

Hiro

I also like Caspian for a boy.

wawi

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

Quote from: Tectrinket on July 25, 2011, 08:23:38 PM
greyson and visceral

they call me visceral girl because i like to do lots of these things~ [REDACTED FOOTAGE]

wawi

Go Up