September 27, 2024, 09:21:59 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fuck highways man

Started by applesauce, July 25, 2011, 03:23:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

Seriously, America, we have enough fucking highways. Is there a place in America you can't get to on a highway other than weird mountain places and Juneau? Yeah I didn't fucking think so. I mean really, where do we really need a new highway or a wider one? Nofuckingwhere. All you wanna do is drive ur subsidized dick trucks on them, hurting our economy, or drive your bitchnosed cars from your fuckass suburbs and make more of the same fucking suit that is dragging this country into oblivion. Seriously. Fuck fucking highways, they're a peice of shit for anything other than intercity and rural travel and guess what what fucking built that shut like 50 years ago so shut the fuck up and stop doing it. Anyone with half a fucking brain realized twenty ears ago that suburbs were fucking us over so why the fuck do you still do this fucking shit. Seriously fuck this man. Every time I see your shittyass picture in an article or online I want to shove a broom up every one of your assholes. Washington and saint Paul. And every other fucking state Capital. It's a bunch of shitty bullshit. 

Seriously, fuck highways. If I ever meet any politician ever, I will assault them. This is fucking bullshit.

Travis

GOD FORBID america has roads specifically built for faster travel

don't let's

Fast travel makes you not explore things and then you miss out on stuff because you just fast travel place to place and quest to quest.

applesauce

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 25, 2011, 03:24:51 PM
I'm glad they're putting an on/off ramp and widening the highway by me because before the ramps, traffic was horrible because people would try to cut though KoP.

Seriously, fuck you. Just because you want to live in a shitty place that makes it hard for you to get to other shitty places doesn't mean everyone else should have to pay for your dumbass decisions. If you want to live in a shitty place where you need to travel long distances to get where you want to go, that's your own problem and you should deal with making that decision, you fucking prick.

Mando Pandango

nyerp is gone so applesauce is filling our grumpiness quota
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

applesauce

Quote from: Travis on July 25, 2011, 03:24:59 PM
GOD FORBID america has roads specifically built for faster travel

That shit was finished like 50 years ago. WHY ARE WE STILL BUIlDING THIS BULLSHIT.

applesauce

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 25, 2011, 04:05:37 PM
I actually live 5 minutes away from the largest mall on the east coast, so it isn't that shitty. hocuspocus;

And having the on ramp is nice for when we have to go somewhere. baddood;

So I guess you don't need those ramps then. The point is, if traffic is frustrating you, that's you're own fucking fault.

Blaze-Senpai

Selkie

Quote from: Live on July 25, 2011, 03:27:22 PM
Fast travel makes you not explore things and then you miss out on stuff because you just fast travel place to place and quest to quest.

Maybe some of us have actual places to be and things to do and don't have the luxury of wasting our days dicking around being all la-dee-dah free spirits on an endless fucking flight.

don't let's

Quote from: Selkie on July 25, 2011, 06:35:36 PM
Maybe some of us have actual places to be and things to do and don't have the luxury of wasting our days dicking around being all la-dee-dah free spirits on an endless fucking flight.
I don't know what to do with this.

Nyerp

Quote from: Selkie on July 23, 2011, 07:56:04 PM
I've WILD'ed once. It was amazing.

I was laying in bed then all of a sudden my second spiritual body rose out of my physical body, and I floated around the room, then out my window. Then I woke up suddenly.

sounds like he wants to be on an endless fucking flight to me

Dullahan

You know what else fucking sucks? Fucking cities, man. Like seriously, is there any place in America where there isn't a fucking city? Didn't fucking think so. Fuck cities. Seriously.

applesauce

Quote from: Dullahan on July 25, 2011, 07:22:32 PM
You know what else fucking sucks? Fucking cities, man. Like seriously, is there any place in America where there isn't a fucking city? Didn't fucking think so. Fuck cities. Seriously.

Then don't live in one, lol.

Selkie

Quote from: Nyerp on July 25, 2011, 06:57:19 PM
sounds like he wants to be on an endless fucking flight to me

Damn, hoisted by my own petard

wawi

is this a serious post or from somewhere else

Go Up