September 28, 2024, 05:14:03 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHY CAN'T ATTRACTIVE GIRLS BE ATTRACTED TO ME.

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, July 23, 2011, 10:46:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I'M SICK OF GETTING UGLY GIRLS THAT ARE NICE. IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE AN ASSHOLE WHEN I'M NOT ATTRACTED TO THEM.

WHY OH WHY CAN'T I HAVE A GIRL THAT HAS A SHITTY PERSONALITY BUT IS HOT, OR AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL WITH A DECENT PERSONALITY.

BUT NO. I GET FAT 17 YEAR OLD GIRLS. IT MAKES ME ANGRY.

POST IN THIS THREAD ABOUT GIRLS THAT WERE MORE INTO YOU THAN YOU WERE THEM

[spoiler]CAPS LOCK[/spoiler]

[spoiler]YOU WERE THEM IS THE NAME OF MY BAND, 4 SONG E.P. IN YOUR LOCAL RECORD STORE[/spoiler]

Hippopo

lol

I guess I felt this way constantly in high school.  There were a lot of girls who had crushes on me, but I never pursued any of them because I didn't find them attractive...

I wonder why goowan

[spoiler]I did date one... But I prefer never to speak of her. [/spoiler]

Andria

I had a not very attractive girl who was like a young freshman have a thing for me in 11th grade and she like wrote me weird love letters but she was like a mix of goth and redneck and completely not my type so I was a bit freaked out.

Tri4se

I've dated 8 girls. Not a single one was worth the time and effort.  n_u

Quote from: Hippopo on July 23, 2011, 10:51:28 PM
lol

I guess I felt this way constantly in high school.  There were a lot of girls who had crushes on me, but I never pursued any of them because I didn't find them attractive...

I wonder why goowan

[spoiler]I did date one... But I prefer never to speak of her. [/spoiler]
it stresses me out. I don't know why fat girls are attracted to skinny white guys.

and I always feel like a dick, cause they are always incredibly nice girls.

but...I dunno, maybe I'm just too shallow.

That same thing happened to me in high school. Always the unattractive girls that would come up and ask me for dates. Girls I pursued always said no, so I was single for alot of my high school career, until I was a junior or senior. Then I got a ok girlfriend even though she was incredibly religious. We would dry hump then she would cry afterwards.

Tri4se

Andria

Quote from: On Stid on July 23, 2011, 10:58:26 PM
what the

yea ikr

she wore like goth shirts and liked goth stuff but also was into hunting and had camouflage shorts and stuff

akudood;

while at this point I am just awkwardly nerdy

Nyerp

Quote from: On Stid on July 23, 2011, 10:46:02 PM
BUT NO. I GET FAT 17 YEAR OLD GIRLS. IT MAKES ME ANGRY.

thyme jelly

also
>2011
>still being straight
laughingsluts.png

Mando Pandango

In retrospect I'm almost positive I had a shot with my big crush in high school.

Fuck.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hippopo

Quote from: Squid Girl on July 23, 2011, 11:02:38 PM
yea ikr

she wore like goth shirts and liked goth stuff but also was into hunting and had camouflage shorts and stuff

akudood;

while at this point I am just awkwardly nerdy
No, man.  I think he means "What the... WHY DIDN'T YOU TAP THAT, MAN?!"  Because daaaaaaaaaaamn, she sounds sexy. 

THE POWER OF GOD

?????

Dry humping can cause bruising. Maybe you dry humped too hard?
Die for Dethklok

piano moths

I feel like anybody I've ever been interested in has always been interested back and I also think they have been attractive in generally. Currently more attractive than myself but how much does this stuff matter anyways? stuff happens.
kill them w kindness

Samus Aran

not so much a problem with physical attraction because she was at least kinda cute, and i don't mind some chub anyway, but when i was in sixth and seventh grade, this girl named Danielle was absolutely crazy about me...and it was very uncomfortable. because she was just weird as all fuck. looking back on it, maybe i should have taken her up on her offer, because while she was weird, she was also very funny and really just a free spirit. i, on the other hand, was stifling and reserved. which i kinda still am, but not as bad.

when i was in eighth grade, danielle's friend, whose name i don't remember, wanted to go out with me. she wasn't TOO bad looking but she was pretty much a complete airhead. and had giant lips. massive. no thanks.

shortly after i started going out with hensa, the girl living next door to me suddenly became interested in me, i guess. she moved pretty fast. just one night, all of the sudden, she was getting all romantic. got me to sit outside with her and watch the sunset and cuddle with her on her couch and stuff...and made what i'm fairly certain was an offer of sex. but i didn't take her up on this offer, and felt like complete shit for even letting her persuade me to touch her at all. i apologized profusely to hensa, and stuck with her despite her being a thousand plus miles away and the other girl living right next door. definitely made the right choice to ignore this girl and stay with hensa. i rarely ever spoke to the girl again after that night and i can't even remember her name right now. she was pretty cute, and tiny...like 5 feet at the time...total airhead though.

C.Mongler

i've never dated a girl i've considered less than pretty hot man

Go Up