Man I'm glad you guys aren't bitching about activity anymore. Reward! a story

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, July 23, 2011, 09:33:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

jesus chrast all ya'll did were talk about how no one posted thereby proving you wrong and creating the activity that we actually had but was directed into the wrong areas.

huh? what's it like to be a hypocrat when you don't even know it? It feels pretty good between your webbed toes doesn't it?

Also, today I was in a car accident. At the end of a median a car tried to do a u-turn (which you can't do when it's double yellow line, I found out) and ran into me. Car pulled over to the right hand side and I thought he was pulling over. But instead of pulling over he just kind of turned into my jeep. Also no turn signal was used, so I didn't really know what he was doing. Collided with my tire, scraped the side all the way down. Only cosmetic damage really. His Chevy Cobalt suffered from a destroyed headlight and broken axel.

Glad I drive a jeep, most durable thing I've ever owned.

After the impact, I say "Goddamnit", get out of my car and make sure the couple are ok. Fairly nice couple, late twenties I would guess. I look for my proof of insurance and I can't find it. 20,000 atm receipts but no insurance proof. I decide that I need to call my mom, as we are on the same insurance.  I don't have my cell phone on me so I borrow the lady's phone. Fuck a smart phone is all I have to say. Somehow I ended up on a conference call with my mom's voicemail on three different lines.

I get frustrated and hand the phone back to the lady. Her husband was on the phone during all this, called 911. As soon as I hand the phone back to the lady I hear a siren. "Surely it's not what I think it is." I think to myself after I think about what the siren is.

[spoiler]A damn fire engine comes out from the corner with three other emergency vehicles. The fire engine pulls behind the guy's Chevy, the other two vehicles park on the opposite side of the road. Everybody exits their vehicles, culminating to about five emergency responders, three firemen and two other guys with moustaches that looked ready for anything. They ask us if anybody needed medical attention. When we said no, all the firemen and such looked incredibly disappointed. As if we ruined their day by coming out unscathed. I almost wanted to jump in front of a car to make them feel better.[/spoiler]

After they left, the police arrived, got our information, etc. Officer said that the other guy was the contributing factor in the wreck, and no ticket was issued for either party. Not really worried about the ticket thing anyway, they were a nice enough couple.

So that was my day boyah, how was yours?

[spoiler]cause I care. goowan [/spoiler]

Travis

Quote from: Travis on July 23, 2011, 09:36:44 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
luigi's drinking seriously impacted his sock choices.

[spoiler]For the better[/spoiler]

Quote from: Selkie on July 23, 2011, 09:42:42 PM
tl;dr
Hey fuck you asshole. You've been nothing but a cunt to me since I started posting here and I'm fucking tired of it. Go fucking hang yourself or something and rid the world of your fucking presense.

Nyerp

Nyerp

Nyerp

Commander Fuckass

went to fireworks because it was the end of Funfest

went to perkins and ate and drank 3 cups of coffee

Came home and now im downloading some movies
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Go Up