September 27, 2024, 11:12:20 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you think about in bed?

Started by Selkie, July 21, 2011, 09:12:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Isn't WILD when you just think of people you love and you lay down with your arms on your side? I do that sometimes and I can feel it, but I never actually tried lucid dreaming from it. 

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: silvertone on July 22, 2011, 10:27:22 PM
Isn't WILD when you just think of people you love and you lay down with your arms on your side? I do that sometimes and I can feel it, but I never actually tried lucid dreaming from it. 

Kind of. I try to imagine where I want my dream to start but I just fall asleep normally or can't stay still long enough. saddood;

silvertone

Try TMing a few times to build up focus.

Tri4se

Quote from: Zidone on July 22, 2011, 10:29:04 PM
Kind of. I try to imagine where I want my dream to start but I just fall asleep normally or can't stay still long enough. saddood;
its best to set you alarm for the middle of the night so when you try you're in the middle of your REM cycle

wawi

Quote from: Zidone on July 22, 2011, 10:21:39 PM
Teach me your ways Master Wawi.

must become sith lord before you can do it
Quote from: Tri4se on July 22, 2011, 10:26:29 PM
wake induced lucid dreaming

DILD or dream induced lucid dreaming is easier

not for me unfortunately
Quote from: silvertone on July 22, 2011, 10:27:22 PM
Like zidone said, kind of.

Hippopo

silvertone

Hippopo

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Tri4se on July 22, 2011, 10:30:17 PM
its best to set you alarm for the middle of the night so when you try you're in the middle of your REM cycle

Alarms don't wake me up. :'(

Tri4se

Quote from: Zidone on July 22, 2011, 10:56:00 PM
Alarms don't wake me up. :'(
i've almost successfully WILD'd from sleep deprivation. you could try that.

wawi

Quote from: Tri4se on July 22, 2011, 10:57:51 PM
i've almost successfully WILD'd from sleep deprivation. you could try that.
How many hours did you go?

Tri4se

Quote from: Darth Wawi on July 22, 2011, 10:58:41 PM
How many hours did you go?
i'm not exactly sure. it was over 24 though

strongbad

Quote from: Hippopo on July 22, 2011, 12:50:39 PM
These two statements seem to contradict each other.  Why did you decide to be a science major if you don't like science classes?  Shouldn't you be pursuing your own interests?  confuseddood;

By that I meant that now that I have the right mindset, they will be enjoyable. Back when I took science classes in high school, I always expected it to be boring because everybody said it was, and it would end up being boring because I went into it with that mindset. I think I'll enjoy them a lot more now.

Selkie

I've WILD'ed once. It was amazing.

I was laying in bed then all of a sudden my second spiritual body rose out of my physical body, and I floated around the room, then out my window. Then I woke up suddenly.

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up