September 27, 2024, 01:19:04 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you think about in bed?

Started by Selkie, July 21, 2011, 09:12:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the shortest route to the sea

I fall asleep super quickly now. I like to say "Man what a fucking day" and go through how it progressed. Taking some time out of same shit, different day to critique that is very worth it. Also you tend to remember things best that you think of or study just before bed.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

piano moths

all kinds of things. different things. maybe not the same kind of things, but i fall asleep pretty quick.
love and friends and unlove and trusting and untrusting and unfriend and ocean and unocean and the white lodge and the black lodge. daily occurrences, memories, hopes, dreams
kill them w kindness

strongbad

July 22, 2011, 11:37:28 AM #17 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:43:37 AM by MF Doom
I'm glad you made this post. Last night, I had some coffee at like 8:00pm while I was lifeguarding (I had another hour and a half to go and I was about to fall asleep), then I went and smoked with some friends, and then went home to sleep. I couldn't sleep for the life of me (coffee) so I analyzed my life for a good hour or so, which is something I don't do nearly enough.

My findings: I need to act more myself and do a better job creating my own opinions.

EDIT: I also decided that i want to be a science major even though I've never liked science classes giggle;

silvertone

When I lie in bed and close my eyes my imagination really goes crazy. I start seeing vivid things and usually it creates these crazy stories to go along with the "hallucinations".  

vulpix

Quote from: silvertone on July 22, 2011, 11:44:21 AM
When I lie in bed and close my eyes my imagination really goes crazy.

yeah, I daydream/imagine things.  I'm surprised so many people think about what happened during their day, etc. I would get so bored if I thought about real life that much.  maybe it's my really strong N

silvertone

Real life really fucking sucks and thinking about it is what makes it bad.

vulpix

yeah, real life sucks because it's bound by the boring rules of reality...the things inside my mind aren't

Hippopo

Quote from: MF Doom on July 22, 2011, 11:37:28 AM

My findings: I need to act more myself and do a better job creating my own opinions.

Quote from: MF Doom on July 22, 2011, 11:37:28 AM

EDIT: I also decided that i want to be a science major even though I've never liked science classes giggle;

These two statements seem to contradict each other.  Why did you decide to be a science major if you don't like science classes?  Shouldn't you be pursuing your own interests?  confuseddood;

YPrrrr

I'm with hippo... I do my thinking before I lay down. Sometimes I will pace back and forth in my room for hours reciting my thoughts, but when when I hit the bed I just close my eyes and sleep

?????

Die for Dethklok

wawi

nothing. i clear my thoughts and induce sleep paralysis through the WILD technique

Hippopo

Quote from: Darth Wawi on July 22, 2011, 10:20:15 PM
nothing. i clear my thoughts and induce sleep paralysis through the WILD technique
What's the WILD technique?

[hedy]Zidone

?????

Die for Dethklok

Tri4se

Quote from: Hippopo on July 22, 2011, 10:21:10 PM
What's the WILD technique?
wake induced lucid dreaming

DILD or dream induced lucid dreaming is easier

Go Up