September 17, 2024, 01:27:18 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

series that seriously need a us release

Started by Samus Aran, July 20, 2011, 04:34:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

BAKEMONOGATARI

i really want this series on dvd or blu-ray. really badly. but i honestly doubt that it will ever get localized with official subs (don't care about a dub but if they did do one hopefully it'd be good)

it makes me sad :'(

ME##

Nyerp

Quote from: Kaz on July 20, 2011, 04:34:14 PM
BAKEMONOGATARI

i really want this series on dvd or blu-ray. really badly. but i honestly doubt that it will ever get localized with official subs (don't care about a dub but if they did do one hopefully it'd be good)

it makes me sad :'(

has any company even said anything about it? i know it would be hard to sub and even harder to dub but come on

hell, god damn madoka is going to get released here soon enough, will they really just skip out on shaft's other powerhouse?

Samus Aran

i did some searching, and in one article, Aniplex said

QuoteDuring its panel, Aniplex acknowledged that negotiations are ongoing for licensing both Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Bakemonogatari. Aniplex added, "Stay tuned."

this is obviously somewhat old, as Madoka Magica's release stateside is basically official now, but this at least gives me SOME hope for Bakemono

since Aniplex will be releasing Madoka, i assume that they will probably do Bakemono as well, if they get around to it at all

Kalahari Inkantation

July 20, 2011, 05:35:25 PM #4 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 05:38:59 PM by Tectrinket
the tingle spin-off series awdood;

Samus Aran

ME##

Nyerp

Samus Aran

lol aw man i thought he meant that there were tingle anime specials or something

Kalahari Inkantation

oh my god lol how did i make that mistake goowan

Blaze-Senpai

Do you really want it to be known by everyone else?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Blaze-Senpai on July 20, 2011, 06:57:34 PM

um...why would I care who knows about it? Bakemonogatari is a great series. if more people see it and can appreciate it, then all the better.

don't tell me you're some sort of anime hipster.

Nyerp

Quote from: Blaze-Senpai on July 20, 2011, 06:57:34 PM

you are the worst kind of weeaboo

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Kaz on July 20, 2011, 07:05:01 PMdon't tell me you're some sort of anime hipster.
Nah not cool enough for that n_u

I just don't want to be annoyed by 9001 new people telling me to watch something I've known about for how long now, gets annoying.

Samus Aran

then just say you've seen it before and agree with them that it's awesome

it's your own problem if you get annoyed because it's not your special little thing that other people don't know about anymore

Go Up