September 30, 2024, 12:22:26 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sorry, Tyler.

Started by Hiro, July 18, 2011, 10:31:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

what the fucking fuck capcom jesus fucking fuckerssssssf;adsklfja;dlfkj

Bushy

I've not played the other 2.

Matter of fact, only megamans ive played were the Zero and ZX ones on DS/GBA
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Nyerp

yeah that is fucking horrible capcom is now definitely one of the shittiest game devs out there today

can't wait for more fucking fighting game rehashes and shitty resident evil spinoffs

the 3ds is getting worse and worse every goddamn day

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on July 19, 2011, 09:37:56 AM
yeah that is fucking horrible capcom is now definitely one of the shittiest game devs out there today

can't wait for more fucking fighting game rehashes and shitty resident evil spinoffs

the 3ds is getting worse and worse every goddamn day

Developers have actually started cancelling 3DS games out of fear that it may not ever be successful. spam;

Nyerp

Quote from: Tectrinket on July 19, 2011, 09:40:50 AM
Developers have actually started cancelling 3DS games out of fear that it may not ever be successful. spam;

i predict the exact same thing will happen to the wii u and it'll become the next gamecube y/n

Wrench

Cookie

I'm actually really pissed off at this.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on July 19, 2011, 09:37:56 AM

lol oh please as if you hardly ever played anything by capcom let alone these days

Nyerp

Quote from: Kaz on July 19, 2011, 12:21:20 PM
lol oh please as if you hardly ever played anything by capcom let alone these days

it's still true though wariodood;

Samus Aran

it's certainly true that they simply aren't making games like they used to. but they also simply aren't making a whole lot of games this generation at all in the first place, unfortunately.

however, their magnificent track record in the past makes them my favorite developer still.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on July 19, 2011, 09:47:59 AM
i predict the exact same thing will happen to the wii u and it'll become the next gamecube y/n

3ds will be virtual boy 2.0 y/n

[spoiler]To be honest, I don't expect it to never do well, but like all Nintendo consoles, its initial success relies entirely on the quality and quantity of first-party titles. goowan[/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: Tectrinket on July 19, 2011, 03:02:56 PM
3ds will be virtual boy 2.0 y/n

[spoiler]To be honest, I don't expect it to never do well, but like all Nintendo consoles, its initial success relies entirely on the quality and quantity of first-party titles. goowan[/spoiler]

i too didn't expect it to do well. 

[spoiler]and if you're the gamecube, you had to rely entirely on nintendo to make games goowan[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

not entirely. the gamecube has plenty of third party titles. they just got largely overlooked, unfortunately.

it certainly has less than, say, the ps2. but still.

Go Up