September 27, 2024, 11:16:41 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

IS THAT THE GRI I THINK IT IS

Started by Daddy, July 18, 2011, 02:50:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

isn't gri the smf worker dude that helped us with shit and had a bizarre, mystical way of speaking and abused tildes?

~return the keys to the locked thread~

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on July 18, 2011, 02:58:32 PM
isn't gri the smf worker dude that helped us with shit and had a bizarre, mystical way of speaking and abused tildes?

idk if he was an smf worker i just remember he joined because bassir or reaper posted a support topic.

oh god i hope it's him.

Daddy

Daddy

tri-triple post

I found someone who understands what gri is about and she has explained gri to me.  baddood;

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: Kaz on July 18, 2011, 02:58:32 PM

That certainly sounds like the gri *I* know. ;)
Hmph.

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: Khadafi on July 18, 2011, 09:52:23 PM
tri-triple post

I found someone who understands what gri is about and she has explained gri to me.  baddood;

I do believe that  was me. You're welcome. ;D

Hmph.

Andria

WHY IS YOUR LAST NAME LISTENSPEAK

Daddy

She will be an awesome new Boyager.  hocuspocus;

Daddy

Echo just pointed out to me that we have Socks who also has a very odd use of the English language. 

It is as if  socks has learned english after speaking an Albanian dialect of Entish.  baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Khadafi on July 18, 2011, 10:21:05 PM
It is as if  socks has learned english after speaking an Albanian dialect of Entish.  baddood;

QuoteYou must understand, young Hobbit, it takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.

yep sounds about right

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: Squid Girl on July 18, 2011, 10:14:20 PM
WHY IS YOUR LAST NAME LISTENSPEAK

It has to do with my shortwave radio hobby; it's a mockery of another person, Charlie Loudenboomer.
Hmph.

Go Up