October 02, 2024, 09:30:49 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fucking smoker fucks

Started by applesauce, July 16, 2011, 11:11:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

vulpix

Quote from: vziard on July 16, 2011, 11:53:01 PM
I mean I really hate those fuckers who use scented bath and body soaps, I want to fucking KILL THEM every time I smell one of their DISGUSTING SHOWERS. GODDAMMIT. it's offensive to MY AIR.

I am fucking pissed off that I have to smell that flowery shit, I want to fucking blow their heads off. I don't get why people who wear scented body lotion think they can fuck with other people so much. Serously. Fuck every person who pollutes my air with smells I don't like.

Thyme

Dear diary,
Today I disagreed with applesauce about something and then I agreed with him about something else. 5thgrade;

applesauce

I smoke pot and don't mind when someone lights a cigarette around me because it's the status quo?  akudood;

Perhaps it's my own failing, but I don't understand what you are trying to say. "People do it; get used to it" is not a valid argument.

Someone smoking a cig next to you and not taking care to blow it up/away is one thing. Smelling a hint of tobacco smoke from another room is completely different. I think all we were trying to say is that it's a stupid and unreasonable thing to say you hate someone for.

Again, I think you're being silly to take a 10-second rant literally. I'm not calling the landlord or pounding on their door or whatever, but yeah, it really does bother me. It upsets me, and it defines my opinion of them, certainly.

I mean I really hate those fuckers who use scented bath and body soaps, I want to fucking KILL THEM every time I smell one of their DISGUSTING SHOWERS. GODDAMMIT. it's offensive to MY AIR.

Quote from: vulpix on July 16, 2011, 11:56:20 PM
I am fucking pissed off that I have to smell that flowery shit, I want to fucking blow their heads off. I don't get why people who wear scented body lotion think they can fuck with other people so much. Serously. Fuck every person who pollutes my air with smells I don't like.

Glad you guys found a place to have an appropriate reaction and get it off your chest.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on July 16, 2011, 11:38:55 PM
there is nothing wrong with complaining about cigarette smokers polluting your air with their poison psyduck;

ugh

My roommate smoked in my room at least twice. awdood;

Daddy

What about people with smelly farts?

silvertone

Jesus didn't need a cigarette on the cross.

Go Up