October 02, 2024, 11:23:11 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fucking smoker fucks

Started by applesauce, July 16, 2011, 11:11:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

the people downstairs of me are smoking and it smells like smoke in here now and I am fucking pissed off I want to fucking blow their heads off. I don't get why smokers think they can fuck with other people so much. Serously. Fuck every smoker.

Travis

i only smoke that 420 MARIJUANA GANJA HINDI PURPLE STICKY ICKY KUSH DANK BUD POT CANNABIS HERB

applesauce

Quote from: Travis on July 16, 2011, 11:14:17 PM
i only smoke that 420 MARIJUANA GANJA HINDI PURPLE STICKY ICKY KUSH DANK BUD POT CANNABIS HERB

Well if you do it where other people smell you doing it, fuck you. Fuck you so much. Fuck you.

Travis

Quote from: applesauce on July 16, 2011, 11:15:39 PM
Well if you do it where other people smell you doing it, fuck you. Fuck you so much. Fuck you.
IT'S A FREE COUNTRY

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on July 16, 2011, 11:15:39 PM

d00d fuck you. nicotine smell, fine, but the good herb's fine balm isn't infecting anything AND it SMELLS GREAT.

applesauce

Quote from: Travis on July 16, 2011, 11:17:45 PM
IT'S A FREE COUNTRY

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7NbRURHnik[/youtube]

Quote from: vziard on July 16, 2011, 11:19:26 PM
d00d fuck you. nicotine smell, fine, but the good herb's fine balm isn't infecting anything AND it SMELLS GREAT.

You're welcome to think it smells however you want, but fuck you if you think you have a right to put any fucking smell in my air, fag.

vulpix

Quote from: applesauce on July 16, 2011, 11:21:53 PM

You're welcome to think it smells however you want, but fuck you if you think you have a right to put any fucking smell in my air, fag.

if this makes you mad enough to want to blow people's heads off and get physically upset because of a smell then you need to seriously reconsider what you think is a real problem.  go to a third world country.  seriously.  this is almost offensive in its lack of importance

snoorkel

Quote from: vulpix on July 16, 2011, 11:26:21 PM
if this makes you mad enough to want to blow people's heads off and get physically upset because of a smell then you need to seriously reconsider what you think is a real problem.  go to a third world country.  seriously.  this is almost offensive in its lack of importance

yeah for srs.

Quote from: applesauce on July 16, 2011, 11:21:53 PM

do you feel this way about people playing music slightly too loud so you can hear a little bass through the floor/walls? get used to it, half the population smokes something, it's normal until you can cordon yourself off from your neighbors in a luxury condo or something.

Commander Fuckass

I'm not going to lie, I like the smell of marijuana and marijuana buds    akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Travis

Quote from: Kefka on July 16, 2011, 11:33:44 PM
I'm not going to lie, I like the smell of marijuana and marijuana buds    akudood;
you should

applesauce

Quote from: vulpix on July 16, 2011, 11:26:21 PM

Uh, derp.

Clearly this is a rant online and is not serious. All it made me do was turn the AC off and post this thread to let off anger. If I really wanted to go cause harm to the woman who lives below me, I would have, but that would be pretty stupid.

Quote from: vziard on July 16, 2011, 11:32:04 PM
yeah for srs.

See above, but you shouldn't have to; you're smarter than that.

Quote from: vziard on July 16, 2011, 11:32:04 PM
do you feel this way about people playing music slightly too loud so you can hear a little bass through the floor/walls? get used to it, half the population smokes something, it's normal until you can cordon yourself off from your neighbors in a luxury condo or something.

But the thing is, it really should not be acceptable. It is okay to disagree with the status quo, you know. And I'm pretty sure less than 50% of the American population smokes. What, like 15-20% smoke pot regularly, 20-25% smoke tobacco? Just guessing there, but I would be surprised to find that 50% of Americans smoke regularly.

Nyerp

there is nothing wrong with complaining about cigarette smokers polluting your air with their poison psyduck;

vulpix

Quote from: applesauce on July 16, 2011, 11:37:21 PM
Clearly this is a rant online and is not serious. All it made me do was turn the AC off and post this thread to let off anger.

why get angry over something so inconsequential

It is okay to disagree with the status quo, you know.

are you honestly telling this to snorkel of all people

applesauce

Quote from: vulpix on July 16, 2011, 11:42:11 PM
why get angry over something so inconsequential

Depends what you consider angry, and what you consider inconsequential. I don't consider 5 minutes of relative anger to be an overreaction to having to smell cigarette smoke for the next four hours.

Quote from: vulpix on July 16, 2011, 11:42:11 PM
are you honestly telling this to snorkel of all people

Which is exactly why I don't understand him making the status quo argument.

snoorkel

It is okay to disagree with the status quo, you know.

I smoke pot and don't mind when someone lights a cigarette around me because it's the status quo?  akudood;

Quote from: Nyerp on July 16, 2011, 11:38:55 PM
there is nothing wrong with complaining about cigarette smokers polluting your air with their poison psyduck;

Someone smoking a cig next to you and not taking care to blow it up/away is one thing. Smelling a hint of tobacco smoke from another room is completely different. I think all we were trying to say is that it's a stupid and unreasonable thing to say you hate someone for.

I mean I really hate those fuckers who use scented bath and body soaps, I want to fucking KILL THEM every time I smell one of their DISGUSTING SHOWERS. GODDAMMIT. it's offensive to MY AIR.

oh but cigarettes are another thing it's secondhand smoke, a first-rate killer  akudood;

Go Up