October 02, 2024, 03:35:20 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So there's a girl I like, but...

Started by Boyager, July 13, 2011, 06:08:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

I have no clue how to approach her... Nice, very very long hair, missing a leg... and some other things.

I sort of became interested a few months back. She was always so calm and cool. It was amazing to someone like myself, I didn't think it was physically possible. She picked me out and decided to become friends with me before I could ask or anything.  :3

I saw an opportunity which I fucked up when she asked me how to handle her own problems. You know, the kind you used to be able to get the doctor to relieve if your husband was a quick shooter back in the old days. Apparently she's so scared of the topic because she does have a few people living with her and there's supposedly a lot of intrusion. I gave her solutions for that too, of course.  wariodood;

Even then she's actually opened up to me and I know it's not exactly safe to ask or anything yet, but doing that did a lot. Some events she's confided in me are.. well, confidential, but yeah.   >_<'

Boyager

Make moar sense. And this is coming from me.

Boyager

Okay, so I got asked how to masturbate by a girl I like who is really smart but has some issues and not sure how to get closer.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 13, 2011, 07:49:46 AM
Okay, so I got asked how to masturbate by a girl I like who is really smart but has some issues and not sure how to get closer.

tell her you'll show her faggot

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on July 14, 2011, 05:44:02 PM
tell her you'll show her faggot
will her faggot explain it to her then?

why doesn't he just do it? Boyager you need to think things through.

applesauce

Uh, why not just tell her how you feel?

Go Up