September 30, 2024, 12:23:43 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MMORPG

Started by Andria, July 14, 2011, 09:50:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

How do you feel about this kind of game?  baddood;

I tend to play a LOT of these games from free to brief stints with WoW and other pay mmos like EVE.

Recently I got back into City of Heroes and am loving it.

Something about the grind is enjoyable to me...  akudood;

so yea what are your favourite ones? or do you despise them more than you hate Felt?

Commander Fuckass

July 14, 2011, 09:57:40 PM #1 Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 10:06:35 PM by Kefka
I used to play Final Fantasy XI with my sister like in 07 when we first got a 360. It was ok for a bit akudood;
I played tried WoW at a friends and I played some skeleton thing on the Horde side.

Now I've been wanting to get into EVE online, City of Heroes or Rift.

But right not I've been playing Forsaken World, which Is pretty fun  hocuspocus;

Oh and I have the biggest hardon for Knights of the Old Republic so far akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

never played one; never plan to

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

MOTHER FUCKING MAPLESTORY.

wawi

Never thought I'd pay for online subscription, but I started out with EVE. I'm glad I did.  I can earn a whole month of gametime in a few days cjlubdoods; (PM me for free 21 day trials) Having a Boyah corp would be cool saddood;
I also tried out DC Universe Online. I liked it, but it lacked customization. I heard they're getting new DLC though so I may start back up.

Commander Fuckass

downloading Runes of Magic...For some reason I've really wanted to play it  akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

don't let's

I've only played Fiesta Online but MMORPGs are ok. They just can take a lot out of your life though. And you can miss so much or not progress very far if you don't play it a lot.

Oh actually I downloaded Spiral Knights not too long ago and it was pretty fun. And then the new Age of Empires game is going to be part MMO :( So I'll play that a little bit too.

Kalahari Inkantation

Andria

Quote from: Darth Wawi on July 15, 2011, 12:03:37 AM
Never thought I'd pay for online subscription, but I started out with EVE. I'm glad I did.  I can earn a whole month of gametime in a few days cjlubdoods; (PM me for free 21 day trials) Having a Boyah corp would be cool saddood;
I also tried out DC Universe Online. I liked it, but it lacked customization. I heard they're getting new DLC though so I may start back up.

I thought the same way and then I bought WoW after playing on private servers for a while.

and they can be extremely time consuming especially if you get into them.

wawi

Quote from: Squid Girl on July 15, 2011, 03:26:39 PM
I thought the same way and then I bought WoW after playing on private servers for a while.

huh confuseddood;

Geno

I play WoW and it's great if you have friends playing with you. I'm currently on a break right now, but I'm sure I'll end up playing in a few months like always.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

Quote from: Darth Wawi on July 15, 2011, 03:29:06 PM
huh confuseddood;

As in I thought I would never pay for an mmo  :3

sorry about that I didn't realise how vague and confusing it was.

Infel

I payed to play a couple. I also borrowed accounts. The ones I've tried...

EVE, didn't like it.
Champions Online (Steam) Holy shit the UI is awful.
Global Agenda I tried to get into the closed beta for. Didn't. Played the F2P version. It'd be nice if I had a premium user to train me up, I think. It looks to be mostly PVP based.
Trickster Online was good in Closed Beta, then they added ice-monsters which all looked like Chiyo-chichi with beautifully sculpted asses. I quit then and there.
Maplestory, I played a long time. Then it got bad with hacking. Now it's nothing like when I started. I don't know what the fuck it even is.
Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE was fun in closed beta, but my computer struggled with it. I like how smooth it played even then. I really liked it. I sort of haven't had a friend to return with, since I originally played with a girlfriend who is now an ex.
WoW, I played with said girlfriend. She dumped me for raiding on this game. After playing with her for a year, I sort of broke down and quit. Then my stepdad wanted my account. When I said okay, he deleted all my effort and I'm not going to fight for all my pets again. That was some severe horseshit.
Getamped 2, run by cyberstep. I made a thread about it. It was good, but is now overrun by people from the Phillipines. I am NOT kidding when I say every single one of them are cheating motherfucks. All the good players left a while ago. Same with Cosmic break, but that has tits.

hm...

wawi

Quote from: Windows ME on July 16, 2011, 01:36:03 PM
I payed to play a couple. I also borrowed accounts. The ones I've tried...

EVE, didn't like it.

Borrowed account? What date too

Infel

Quote from: Darth Wawi on July 16, 2011, 08:33:36 PM
Borrowed account? What date too
I mean I had friends who played for when I was too lazy to make a real account. Also I don't remember when. About a year ago, I reckon.

Go Up