Nyerp

Wrench

nyerp, this is great
QuoteThe correct spelling would be "pussies". pseudo;

One penis at a time plz. My mouth is not a toilet bowl. ugly;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: On Stid on March 28, 2011, 11:43:36 PM
Cause of this god forsaken revolution. People have been turning up on my doorstep aksing for food and shit. I don't have food to spare and the goddamned boyahcracy has refused to give me any kind of government aid cause I'm not black. I told them how much I love Kool-Aid and fat white women but nooooooooo. I have to be black.

Anyways, I don't like being a home to refugees. I think one of them slept with my wife. She's fat though so I don't care.

With? maybe on.

So in an effort to feed the refugees I have decided to feed refugees to refugees. Typically the ones that slept on/with my wife get fed to the ones that are going to sleep with my wife. Meanwhile, I get to go to McCallister's Deli and eat Big n Nasty's.

What's a big and nasty? It's my wife!  goonish

So boyahcracy boyahcrazy, I thank you for distracting my wife and sending me delicious adulterers that are juicy and plump and brown very evenly. I'll take in any refugees that come my way as long as they are goowan fearing.

so tell me why I should harbor you/what is your bake time?

also shh don't tell bronsen
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 01:51:57 PM
Hey fuck you asshole. You've been nothing but a cunt to me since I started posting here and I'm fucking tired of it. Go fucking hang yourself or something and rid the world of your fucking presense.

Mando Pandango

Nyerp

Quoteketchup is absolutely fucking disgusting. i consider anything i order that somehow winds up with ketchup on it to be ruined.

thumbup;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

LCK

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerphey snowy remember that time when we were on that field trip to that farm? and we wandered from the group and found where the horse stable was at? and i told you that i would give you my holographic mewtwo card if you sucked the black horse's weewee? and you got on your knees and started to suckle but the horse was spooked? and the horse kicked you in the face and you were unconscious for a few minutes and i thought you were dead so i went and got the teacher? and when i came back you were lying in fetal position crying for your mommy? and the whole class including the teacher laughed at you and called you a fag? and then i dangled the pokemon card in your face and you tried to punch me but i kicked you in the balls? and then you sat at the very back of the bus on the way back to school, crying the whole time? and then later that night i called your house and told your parents what you almost did and you confessed it to them? and then they beat you for 3 hours straight and disowned you? and then at the orphanage i had told all the kids your story and they ridiculed you for every day you were there? and then one of them threw their own poop at you and then everyone called you a dipshit? and then one day you turned up missing at the orphanage and when the cops found you you were back at the stable lying naked under the horse's dong and staring at your lame normal mewtwo card and crying? and then you were sent to juvie where you were beaten within an inch of your life nearly every day and finally tried to end it all by attempting to strangle yourself with your own shirt? but then the workers stopped you and had you mentally evaluated and then sent you to an asylum? and then 10 years later you were released and the first thing you did was run back to that stable and try to choke yourself with the same horse's huge throbbing dong and succeeded and the horse ejaculated all over your face as you passed out from lack of oxygen and died? and then at your funeral i dangled the holographic mewtwo card in front of your rotting, cum-stained face and initiated a "dipshit" chant that everyone at the funeral participated in especially your parents? and then i pissed in your coffin and made out with your crush from third grade?

and then we got ice cream?

Go Up