September 29, 2024, 10:18:48 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bioshock Infinite

Started by Hiro, July 08, 2011, 03:07:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

July 08, 2011, 03:07:02 PM Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 03:15:10 PM by Hiro
15 minutes of gameplay from the E3 demo:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEBwKO4RFOU[/youtube]

This game is looking fucking amazing. The zipline things, dialogue during combat, the art style, the entire look of the game is absolutely gorgeous. And that dimension "tearing" thing, holy shit. And dat blood splatter baddood;
[spoiler]look at the movie playing at the theater  AWESOME[/spoiler]

After watching this, I am really excited for this game.

Samus Aran

yep, looks stylish as fuck. definitely refreshing after bioshock 2, which is a tedious, tired game if there ever was one (despite being inherently good...it's just that there's nothing new at all to it)

i've been at least mildly excited for this game ever since the first trailer came out, looking forward to it more and more these days

Kalahari Inkantation

games like bioshock make me wish i could play first person shooters :(

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Jesus fucking christ I love this game already.

YPrrrr

Really not a fan of the rail system

Hiro

Quote from: On Stid on July 08, 2011, 09:45:25 PM
Jesus fucking christ I love this game already.
Me too. It looked really good when it was announced, but this gameplay trailer is making me really want to buy it.

Quote from: YPR on July 08, 2011, 09:50:42 PM
Really not a fan of the rail system
Why not? It looks like a fucking fun roller coaster.

Geno

Quote from: Tectrinket on July 08, 2011, 06:48:13 PM
[/quote Why can't you?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Geno on July 09, 2011, 12:07:31 AM
Quote from: Tectrinket on July 08, 2011, 06:48:13 PM
Why can't you?

first person view is 2disorienting4me goowan

>mfw life is fps style wry

And I don't like being unable to see what's behind the character at all times. :'(

Hiro

Quote from: Tectrinket on July 09, 2011, 12:19:35 AM
Why can't you?

first person view is 2disorienting4me goowan

>mfw life is fps style wry

And I don't like being unable to see what's behind the character at all times. :'(

I'm not big on first-person games, but I can play a few of them. One thing I would appreciate is an expanded field of vision, I always feel like I'm looking through a small box or something.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hiro on July 09, 2011, 12:29:28 AM
I'm not big on first-person games, but I can play a few of them. One thing I would appreciate is an expanded field of vision, I always feel like I'm looking through a small box or something.

jesus christ yes that would be appreciated awdood;

The field of vision just feels way too limited in every FPS game I've ever come across for me to be comfortable with it. saddood;

Hiro

Quote from: Tectrinket on July 09, 2011, 12:32:13 AM
jesus christ yes that would be appreciated awdood;

The field of vision just feels way too limited in every FPS game I've ever come across for me to be comfortable with it. saddood;
Seriously, who puts their hands that close to their face? why can't we see their forearms and even a little bit of the peripheral vision?

wawi

Why not change the field of vision?
Oh wait
[spoiler][/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hiro on July 08, 2011, 11:24:25 PM

Why not? It looks like a fucking fun roller coaster.
I hate roller coasters. Also, it's really confusing and disorientating in the video... I can't tell what's an actual threat and what's  just environment
Quote from: Hiro on July 09, 2011, 12:44:48 AM
Seriously, who puts their hands that close to their face? why can't we see their forearms and even a little bit of the peripheral vision?
Have you ever held a gun before?

Hiro

Quote from: YPR on July 10, 2011, 11:28:40 AM
I hate roller coasters. Also, it's really confusing and disorientating in the video... I can't tell what's an actual threat and what's  just environment
Aw, I guess I can understand that. I love roller coasters though.

Quote from: YPR on July 10, 2011, 11:28:40 AM
Have you ever held a gun before?
Yes, a few times. Nobody holds a pistol up to their chest like that.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hiro on July 10, 2011, 11:58:01 AM
Aw, I guess I can understand that. I love roller coasters though.
Yes, a few times. Nobody holds a pistol up to their chest like that.
Yeah but then you likely wouldn't see anything because people don't hold their arms out like Frankenstein either. It would just be the environment

Go Up