September 29, 2024, 10:30:46 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you own any games that you've never played?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 03, 2011, 10:35:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I wouldn't say I "own" them as I didn't purchase or ask for them, but I have access to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops, as well as all three God of War games.  I've never laid a finger on any of them. goowan

[spoiler]my "brother" plays them frequently though awdood;[/spoiler]

ME##

MotorStorm.  Sure it went into my PS3 a handful of times, but I don't really consider that 'playing it' goowan

Thyme

Eternal Sonata
A bunch of games on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Bit.Trip Runner
VVVVVV

of course those last two are p. recent

Kalahari Inkantation

Andria

I have played like 2 of the games from three humble indie bundles

Samus Aran

uh some baseball games on the nes and sega saturn
mega man zero 3 and 4
final fantasy viii
wipeout hd
braid
machinarium

Hiro

A lot of those Humble Indie Bundle games, Metroid Prime 3 (I have the trilogy collection and haven't gotten to it yet), same thing for Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, I still need to beat the first one.
As far as games I've played once for only a few minutes, there's Dragon Age, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, Mario Hoops, and GTA Chinatown Wars.

YPrrrr

Some games my family gets me... Some Star Wars RTS game for the PC is all I can think of at the moment

don't let's

I've got a couple for original xbox not even opened that I just found and maybe  one or two for gamecube and SMG2

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

I'm still going through the first one. But I'm almost finished with it, I think, whenever I decide to pick it up again anyway.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: 428 on July 03, 2011, 05:02:42 PM
I'm still going through the first one. But I'm almost finished with it, I think, whenever I decide to pick it up again anyway.

You should. scarecrowdood;

Mando Pandango

I was about to say "no, what's wrong with you? why would you buy a game and not play it?"

...then I remembered I have a steam account.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on July 03, 2011, 11:38:24 PM
I was about to say "no, what's wrong with you? why would you buy a game and not play it?"

you've never had a backlog of games to play?

Mando Pandango

Not until those humble indie bundles, nope.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up