September 26, 2024, 03:12:14 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

where do i get nonstandard sizes of wood

Started by Daddy, June 30, 2011, 08:58:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I can easily find 4ft by 2ft things but i can't find things like 4.5 or 5 feet by 2 @_@

4 feet is a few inches too small for my needs @_@ HALP

also does anyone know any good free CAD tool. i can't find any online one and i don't want to learn another lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Lowe's should custom cut some wood. Also lumber yards.

and know I don't know any free CAD software

Cookie

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Daddy

also i'd be fine with medium density fibreboard

Cookie

Quote from: On Stid on June 30, 2011, 09:01:47 PM
stop copying me.

I was in this thread first, I got up to get a glass of pineapple juice, came back and it said there was a reply already and I said fuck it I dont care what notsid has to say

don't let's

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Socks

In tight Asian girl panties. Also, the forest.

applesauce

Either go to a place that sells it by the square foot, or get your own 4x8 sheet and cut it down. I don't know if your school has a lumberyard but mine is a pretty good deal and they charge by the 4x1 section for whatever kind of sheet.

Also all AutoDesk products (including AutoCAD and Revit) are free if you have a .edu email address. Rhino3D is not free, but has a pretty generous trial, if I remember. SolidWorks doesn't have a trial, I don't think. Both can be torrented with relative ease though.

Hippopo

Quote from: 428 on June 30, 2011, 09:09:56 PM
And nobody has a joke for this?
I am so confused as to why no one has made a joke yet.  But the lack there of is ironically still kind of funny to me. sillydood;

wawi

Hippopo

Andria

Go Up