October 01, 2024, 12:29:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, June 26, 2011, 05:42:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

June 26, 2011, 05:42:09 PM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 10:07:01 AM by Snowy

Thyme

Well, I didn't mean hit a wall financially, Snowy.

It'll just, idk... suck. goowan

The Wii U is still going to sell like hotcakes and people will keep buying whatever comes out.

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Thyme on June 26, 2011, 05:50:02 PM
Well, I didn't mean hit a wall financially, Snowy.

It'll just, idk... suck. goowan

The Wii U is still going to sell like hotcakes and people will keep buying whatever comes out.

Exactly. The majority of people will just buy whatever gets shoved down their throats and they'll like it

Kalahari Inkantation

what's sad is i honestly don't expect people to stop buying from idiotic developers either as a result of ignorance or simply a lack of care for their rights, so i can't say i ever expect to see another real "crash"

But when the general trend is that the majority of developers treat all of their fans like criminals for buying used, or because a handful are/have become pirates (likely as a result of previous asinine actions of the very same developers @_@), and DLC-based microtransactions become the norm, gaming will be dead to me. 5thgrade;

Or I'll become one of the very pirates they despise, but hey, they would have brought it upon themselves. giggle;

wawi

Never. There are still great companies around that make great games. Stop lumping the industry together. As long as the companies I support keep doing what they're doing, I could not care less about the others.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I think there's going to come a point where independent developers will thrive. It will become like the music industry where you don't do it because you want to make money, you do it because you want/need to. For yourself.A way of expression.

Go Up