September 17, 2024, 01:35:50 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Anyone here been to any Dubstep concerts?

Started by The spy who loves you, June 23, 2011, 08:20:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

They're fucking awesome.

They're basically legal raves, young women walking around in bathing suits (sometimes quite see-through) and short shorts, beer, tons of drugs being vended out around you, awesome sound system, it's like one big gigantic fucking party.

I went to see Doctor P, Designer Drugs, and Flux pavillion with a friend and his older sister in the city and even though i dont listen to that much dubstep I had a great time and now appreciate it more. It's a whole lot of fun.

who else has gone to a dubstep concert?

YPrrrr

I saw some DJ in a club? I dunno if that counts, but dubstep kind of sucks imo if my brain isn't addled by drugs girl;

Selkie

Geno

I saw Bassnectar at Sasquatch but that's about it. It was really awesome though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qelz05m9WhY&feature=related[/youtube]
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I've been to a couple, among other "legal raves"
Kandiland was so awesome

[hedy]Zidone

My friend saw Skrillex on Monday. He can confirm that is, indeed, basically a rave.

Kefker

strongbad

just1more

No I haven't, but it's something I'd definitely like to do. In fact, I'm gonna go check and see if any good ones are coming to my area.

It's not dubstep, but I know deadmau5 is coming to NYC in october, and I'm trying to get some of my friends to go with me.  doodella;

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Zidone on June 23, 2011, 12:05:12 PM
My friend saw Skrillex on Monday. He can confirm that is, indeed, basically a rave.
Skrillex and Prettylights(house music) are coming here soon but tickets are sold out.

Me and my friend are trying to go see Caspa.

strongbad

Quote from: The spy who loves you on June 28, 2011, 08:42:53 AM
Skrillex and Prettylights(house music) are coming here soon but tickets are sold out.

Me and my friend are trying to go see Caspa.

I don't know if I'd call prettylights house music baddood;

piano moths

Bassnectar, Mount Kimbie and I caught Skrillex set for a second at Coacheller SO BAD!

I like Bassnectar and Mount Kimbie is on another level. There are many legal raves though.
kill them w kindness

just1more

Quote from: MF Doom on June 28, 2011, 02:40:32 PM
I don't know if I'd call prettylights house music baddood;

Yeah it's more chill-out music.

strongbad

C.Mongler

i want to see james blake so fucking bad but i dont think you can rave to james blake lol

Go Up