September 17, 2024, 01:36:32 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I still like Bleach.

Started by me003, June 21, 2011, 01:42:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

I watched a lot of it.
Now I just watch the first eps over n over.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

ikanaide

Nyerp

why would you watch the first episodes over and over when you could just be watching better anime

Andria

I will admit I liked the first 100 episodes or so  :3

Samus Aran

for typical shounen, it's not as bad as a lot of others

but it's still pretty lame

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nyerp on June 21, 2011, 10:30:42 AM
why would you watch the first episodes over and over when you could just be watching better anime
I like bleach man why you have the stupidest verse

Juni

I'm about 200 episodes in.

I took a break when another filler appeared right when they were gonna start fighting in the main city again. Personally I like the series, it just has too much fluff.

me003

Quote from: Nyerp on June 21, 2011, 10:30:42 AM
like wat?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

KonohaShinobi

I only ever read the manga. Its not bad, I fell off after the last major arc before the time skip. It got real boring. Anyone who read after the time skip know what I'm talking about.

Geno

I've watched every episode (aside from the filler which I skipped). It gets really repetitive and predictable. I still love it for some reason though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 22, 2011, 09:05:30 AM
I only ever read the manga. Its not bad, I fell off after the last major arc before the time skip. It got real boring. Anyone who read after the time skip know what I'm talking about.

I think I got bored enough to quit reading before the Hueco Mundo fighting really began (when "boobs" was kidnapped and they all go to save her)

bluaki

Quote from: Fran on June 23, 2011, 11:08:49 AM
I think I got bored enough to quit reading before the Hueco Mundo fighting really began (when "boobs" was kidnapped and they all go to save her)
That's like the same spot I stopped watching in the anime confuseddood;
I believe the place I stopped was around episode 143.

Go Up