October 03, 2024, 06:29:50 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

guilty pleasures

Started by snoorkel, June 10, 2011, 11:34:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

what are some of yours?

I like getting high and reading conspiracy/'gnosis' blogs about ancient demiurgic technology and shit

masturbating with a knife

Andria

Quote from: vziard on June 10, 2011, 11:34:37 AM

what

that sounds like a recipe for disaster

snoorkel

Quote from: Fran on June 10, 2011, 11:40:04 AM
what

that sounds like a recipe for disaster

like what the fuck, there's people who actually put time into publishing shit like this:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Andria

Quote from: vziard on June 10, 2011, 11:43:31 AM
like what the fuck, there's people who actually put time into publishing shit like this:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

the craziness of some people is beautiful so I can't blame you for reading it but yea they have way too much time on their hands

Socks

i enjoy getting high too, but i rarely feel guilt about that.
some of the things my girl does to my body make me loath them in sober retrospect. i love her and i respect her, and it seems as if i have abused the power of love for the influence of lust.
spending money i barely have to reward and treat others is probably my favorite.

snoorkel

Quote from: Socks on June 10, 2011, 12:14:25 PM
i enjoy getting high too, but i rarely feel guilt about that.
some of the things my girl does to my body make me loath them in sober retrospect. i love her and i respect her, and it seems as if i have abused the power of love for the influence of lust.
spending money i barely have to reward and treat others is probably my favorite.

mm, a worthy thought socks, a wordy socks indeed

applesauce

I spend a lot of time listening to self hypnosis at night. It helps me fall asleep, even if some of the stuff is very, very strange.

I enjoy reading crazy's sites sometimes.

Also imagining being a terrorist and thinking about how best to attack/blow up various things. I would never do such things, but I spend a good deal of time thinking about it. I guess if I somehow acquired a huge desire to destroy America I would probably be pretty good at it.

(Hi, NSA!)

crystalpepsi

Quote from: applesauce on June 10, 2011, 01:22:56 PM
I spend a lot of time listening to self hypnosis at night. It helps me fall asleep, even if some of the stuff is very, very strange.

I enjoy reading crazy's sites sometimes.

Also imagining being a terrorist and thinking about how best to attack/blow up various things. I would never do such things, but I spend a good deal of time thinking about it. I guess if I somehow acquired a huge desire to destroy America I would probably be pretty good at it.

(Hi, NSA!)
Lol you just put Boyah on some sort of list.

snoorkel

Quote from: WTFRAWL on June 10, 2011, 01:52:57 PM
Lol you just put Boyah on some sort of list.

boyah is already on all the lists

don't let's

me003

Quote from: vziard on June 10, 2011, 04:06:22 PM
boyah is already on all the lists
lol

driving aimlessly while smoking and listening to music is my guilty pleasure. waste of gas but I love it, and the thought of it makes me want to go out now and cruise the backroads!
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

ikanaide

Quote from: vziard on June 10, 2011, 11:34:37 AM

tell me more

obsession at america culture  :(

silvertone

Do you watch spongebob and wish to move to LA and talk to American's about spongebob?

ikanaide

Quote from: silvertone on June 11, 2011, 07:51:58 PM
Do you watch spongebob and wish to move to LA and talk to American's about spongebob?

no
there is more in america

Nyerp

Go Up