September 29, 2024, 10:14:50 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Catherine: The Game *DEMO ON PSN*

Started by KonohaShinobi, June 10, 2011, 08:41:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

June 10, 2011, 08:41:53 AM Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 06:35:52 PM by KonohaShinobi
After months of ambiguity and "wtf is this" trailers E3 finally revealed the "gameplay" to the US audience and here is 15 minutes of the puzzle and block mechanic that is about 1/2 of the game's gameplay coupled with the story stuff

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDtrFOBDU5k&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

Definitely not what I was expecting but it might be cool. Worth $60 or $80 for the Deluxe? What do you all think of Catherine: The Game.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Simisear on June 12, 2011, 08:28:27 AM
I got the demo off the JP PSN, and it was really fun. I pre-ordered my Deluxe edition last week.

The english demo is supposed to be coming soon

I also have the deluxe preordered for ps3, it was the last day to do it so I was like,"eh why not". the japan reviews are really good, and it's atlus so why not.

Mando Pandango

Saw this on /v/ quite a while ago. Looks intriguing.

mite b cool
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

KonohaShinobi

SO THE DEMO: Was amazing.

I didnt think I would like the puzzles, but the second "boss" one was super tense, and once you get the hang of "staircasing" EXTREMELY fun.

Voice acting was good, too.

And the texting mechanic was a surprise, and was really interesting.

That music, the relaxing hallelujah after that hard challenge, the chill stray sheep tune

July 26th cannot come fast enough.

Placebo Headwound

Go Up